Reviews for Pretty Little Liar
MultiFandomChick chapter 17 . 5/30
Great story. Their goodbye at the airport actually made me shed a tear.
thibbs65 chapter 17 . 10/12/2014
awesome story I think you should do a sequel to this story about the wedding, his mom and dad Rachael. Jake or at least another couple of chapter to fill us in totally amazing author/writer
Miranda chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Cute story so far! Can't wait to read more!
madness.is.genius chapter 17 . 1/16/2011
LOVE how u ended this story!
HaleyGarcia chapter 17 . 10/31/2010
I just finished reading you story and I LOVE IT! Your really did an Amazing job. This is definitely one of my favorites. And I Love your writhing style, this story was so funny that I couldn’t put it down, so Im looking forward to reading you other stories : D
illicitencounters chapter 17 . 9/25/2010
I've just read this fic. I loved it. It's so funny. I wish you could write a sequel.
weens chapter 17 . 9/1/2010
Wow. I just finished reading this story and I love it so much! I love Naley in this story and the whole concept of how they got together. Both their characters were so likable. It was such a nice story to read and I looked forward to reading a little each night. It took me 3 days to read it and I was really upset when it was nearing the end. Not many great new Naley fanfics lately but this one is one of my favs. I also love AU Naley if done right and you have definitely done it right. Keep on writing and I will be looking out for new Naley fanfic from you. I only like to read Naley fanfic, go figure!
Kate chapter 17 . 8/1/2010
Annieeeeee, I can't believe I had just read the last and final chapter of Pretty Little Liar! It's surreal to think this wonderful and amazing story has already wrapped up. I'm sorry I'm just now replying, but better late than never huh? You can blame Europe for that haha. You did a phenomenal job in ending this story beautifully with the naley banter carrying to the very end. I loved how it included Haley as a successful photographer, it really showed how she persevered to be the person she always aspired to be and how much determination and self respect can get you far in life. I loved reading every bit of this story and I'll miss it greatly. Sad to say, but I bit of happiness has left me during the day haha. I can't wait for any upcoming stories you may have or any new updates from... STEADFAST! You better believe I'll be on the lookout for any new work from you, because you, Annie, are officially my favorite writer. You have a true talent and no one on this site can compare to your stories! I hope we all motivated and inspired you to write more and as long as you keep these stories coming, I'll keep the praises coming haha! Keep me posted on any new fics in the works, can't freaking waitttt!
alwaysandforever08 chapter 17 . 7/29/2010
Great story! I really enjoyed reading it!
chase the memories chapter 17 . 7/25/2010
I just came back from my vacation and I was so sad that this story was completely even I really want to know more about them... LOL.. But you did really amazing job w/ Nathan and Haley even it was in AU.. Awesome job and I'm so looking forward to read your next story.. )
Kianna chapter 12 . 7/22/2010
Annie it's me kianna or on forums othislife13 I think haha

Finalllu they kissed OMG I have been waiting forever and you know because I complain to you everyday lmfao

So finally hallejuah :D

Bigger review on your forum wall to come when I have completed the book
bjd22 chapter 17 . 7/21/2010
OMG this is such a good story! I love it!
MeliNaleyfan chapter 17 . 7/19/2010
I really love your story. Continue like this :)
naley98 chapter 17 . 7/19/2010
every chapter was great..thanks for writing this story! :)

now i can't wait for an update on steadfast :)
Whatever-the-weather chapter 17 . 7/19/2010
Perfect way to end the story, perfect!