Reviews for The Heroine and the Half Shell
yamiduke13 chapter 2 . 11/4/2014
This was way too adorable. I really enjoyed reading it and I think you did a fantastic job with it. They make an incredibly cute couple.
azrael-rose chapter 2 . 1/29/2014
Oh man, that cookies reference!
Took me a moment to get it but whoa, perfect parting line there. I'm gonna have to go look up the rest of that speech now, just to get everything fresh in my mind but I'm pretty sure you win obscure reference of the month at least.

Fav'd and followed just in case but it really doesn't need more even if we out here might want more.
Guest chapter 2 . 1/13/2014
I'm not sure if I should Aww or Ewe, but either way great writing! :)
SquiggytheMage chapter 2 . 11/5/2012
sweet!
Azhwi chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
Awwww... That's was so cute.

I love the atmosphere and the tension. I also love the way Raph stood up for Buffy even against something obviously holy. Angels typically freak people right out.

Great pacing in the first chapter, lovely story-telling in the second. I really like the way you intersperse information with current action.

Well done!
Never Ending Illusions chapter 2 . 4/15/2012
You know, I would have never guessed you would update this at all because it was supposed to be a oneshot originally. But I love this second part! To see a little more of the relationship going on between Buffy and Raphael is wonderful! They are my favorite crossover pairing of all time! XD

Wonderful job on this!

Thinking about it, this chapter can kind of lead into another part, don't you think? It makes me wonder what them having kids would be like now!

You are awesome! Keep up the wonderful work!
Deritine chapter 2 . 2/9/2012
I don't get the cookies part... and the archangel appearing was rather abrupt (deus ex if you will- ba dum pssh! lol) I did really like how you kept the species differences at the forefront but somehow really made it work. I was wondering how you would do the hemipene-thing... didn't even think about the plastron, though I don't know why. Good job!
Roxie i do byte chapter 2 . 2/6/2012
this was kool i really like this pair for some reason
hjcallipygian chapter 2 . 2/3/2012
Awwwwwwwwww. (Just imagine another fifty Ws for every one that I typed out.)

This was a nice bit of closure to get us a happily ever after here.
gender-bender-lover-101 chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
awwwwwwwww so cute
Dragoness2525 chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
Wow. That... worked a lot better than I would have expected. Well written, and a good look at how it takes compatibility of spirit more than compatibility of bodies to make a friendship on any level.
undertaker chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
cool
wmwhitewolf chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
I love this more please can't wait to see more
TrisakAminawn chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
Bwaha! That's funny, and cute, and cool, and weird as all get out. But cool. Heeee.
zabuza0302 chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
great story. i'd love to see you continue more with the idea. i've loved both worlds since i was little, and you mixed them very well. i'd love to see the scoobies meeting the turtles. keep up the good work. _