Reviews for Academy Duelist
ThePhenoix11 chapter 10 . 4/10
This deck seems all over the place either stick to the fox cards and start fleshing out them or do the shinobi cards because these two don't seem to synergies at all.
RexTheMighty chapter 10 . 1/22
You could do an orochimaru card, a tsunade card, a spell/trap card that helps the three sannin and you could also doma card for each hokage. Great story!
SlyFox9 chapter 10 . 1/16
Poor Chumley it's always about his weight and being so fat
DRADX chapter 1 . 1/13
fake cards... can no one build a deck?... i gave it a shot but i can't get into the whole naruto characters as cards thing for some reason, not to offend you story or anything.
SlyFox9 chapter 5 . 12/30/2016
This story barely makes sense. Some of the card''s effects don't matched up with the ones in previous chapters and some the duels don't look right.
draco7347 chapter 8 . 10/22/2016
love story cant wait for new chapters
DePlexx chapter 8 . 10/13/2016
Enjoying the story so far! Never thought I'd read this type of crossover till now
dethdraco666 chapter 7 . 10/11/2016
All i have to say is its des koala and des kangaroo not death. I know because I used to run the master of Oz sorry if this isn't the kind of review you like bug just wanted to get that out there
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2015
Hate to break it to you but you can't play monster cards face down in attack mode. It's either face up in attack mode or face down in defense mode.
Erazor djinn chapter 6 . 9/18/2015
Great fanfiction, good luck in future updates. If you are still taking ideas for cards how about Kakazu of the Five Hearts Atk ? Def ? Effect Cannot be destroyed as long as an Elemental Mask is equiped to the Monster, Elemental Fire/Water/Earth/Wind/Lightning Mask type spell Effect provides Kakazu 1000 Atk and Def pts and if Kakazu were to be destroyed send one Mask to the graveyard instead.
Sasori of the Red Sands Effect when this card destroys a monster in battle the monster is then moved into the control of the player with Sasori.
If you like the idea feel free to use it. Empty spots reguarding level and Atk/Def pts are up to you to decide.
djunk101 chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
This is an awesome story! I was wondering if Camilla the Vampire and or the Amazoness woman could be paired with Naruto as well? As an alternative I created an OC a long time ago that I would also like to recommend and I will send you a PM with the details soon.
Brehze chapter 6 . 9/17/2015
Amazing chapter
Guest chapter 5 . 8/17/2015
Yo i read your fic two time and i keep loving it can you update because it will be so cool you rock love your tic
Guest chapter 4 . 8/17/2015
My friend masseged my this fanfic and it Is the best yugio fic i read hope you keep updating
Guest chapter 3 . 8/17/2015
Man can like pleas update