Reviews for Academy Duelist:Unleashed
insane reviewer chapter 20 . 4/5
da fuck crazy omake
DemonFiccer chapter 36 . 3/30
Interesting story, but I have to say for the second omake. Kaiba offered to fix the Slifer Red (sorry, but I mentally change their Japanese names with English, even when it's supposed to be a joke with their English names being nicknames) toilet, didn't he?
Unknown4804 chapter 53 . 3/12
Uh . . . I don't really see how the remake is different from the original, since Judai is more or less a background character who just takes up space and doesn't do anything, really.
Unknown4804 chapter 51 . 3/12
Wouldn't it be better to post the "redoing" as a new story?
this story is too damn confusing you don't use the names from the show, and your grammar sucks which makes it even more confusing fuck this shit.
Can you use english names please
Rialga chapter 53 . 1/30
Nice! Once again, Naruto shows off his skills. And oh yeah, I bet he'll definitely be using that baby kitsune card to his advantage with the ladies, ha ha ha.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
Rialga chapter 52 . 1/28
Nice. Always nice to make Chronos flustered in one way or another. And as always, Naruto winning is awesome.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
NinjaFang1331 chapter 51 . 1/18
So, let me get this straight you are remaking the story. The Hell.
meowy1986 chapter 51 . 1/18
why the hell do u use engluish naruto characters names..but use the japanese yugioh character names? its just so annoying and gives me a damn headache
Sixsamchaos chapter 51 . 1/17
I like the story so far, since I haven't read your old one, but I feel that the grammar and spelling mistakes are a little off putting. I suggest looking over your work after posting the chapter to your account so that you can edit out any mistakes. Also, I'm pretty sure this is Naruto coming into the GX-verse due to either being immortal or something, since the elemental duelist sounds like just Naruto in disguise.
dragon matt blue chapter 51 . 1/17
great ch and hope for more updates soon
Argorok chapter 51 . 1/17
Excellent chapter, please keep up the good work.
Kishin20711 chapter 51 . 1/16
...if you wanted to remake it, why didn't you just copy paste everything to something that keeps a lot of words, erase the story and do it all over again?
maxridelover chapter 51 . 1/16