Reviews for Academy Duelist
Hate to break it to you but you can't play monster cards face down in attack mode. It's either face up in attack mode or face down in defense mode.
Erazor djinn chapter 6 . 9/18
Great fanfiction, good luck in future updates. If you are still taking ideas for cards how about Kakazu of the Five Hearts Atk ? Def ? Effect Cannot be destroyed as long as an Elemental Mask is equiped to the Monster, Elemental Fire/Water/Earth/Wind/Lightning Mask type spell Effect provides Kakazu 1000 Atk and Def pts and if Kakazu were to be destroyed send one Mask to the graveyard instead.
Sasori of the Red Sands Effect when this card destroys a monster in battle the monster is then moved into the control of the player with Sasori.
If you like the idea feel free to use it. Empty spots reguarding level and Atk/Def pts are up to you to decide.
djunk101 chapter 1 . 9/19
This is an awesome story! I was wondering if Camilla the Vampire and or the Amazoness woman could be paired with Naruto as well? As an alternative I created an OC a long time ago that I would also like to recommend and I will send you a PM with the details soon.
Brehze chapter 6 . 9/17
Amazing chapter
Yo i read your fic two time and i keep loving it can you update because it will be so cool you rock love your tic
My friend masseged my this fanfic and it Is the best yugio fic i read hope you keep updating
Man can like pleas update
It pass more then 6 month can you pleas update
Can you pleas update
NF15617 chapter 1 . 4/21
if there is one thing any fiction that involves Yu-Gi-OH needs to have, it is correct descriptions of the duels in the story. I spotted some pretty big errors in this story that need to really be fixed.

Firstly you made a mistake with the first card that you introduced, Reborn Zombie you stated it as in Def position with a def of 100 but in the description of the card you stated the def as 1600.

Second was with the first kitsune monster you stated that it can lose 1000 attack points to summon a kitsune monster with 1000 or less attack points from the deck or hand and then when Naruto summoned out Kakashi you had Sho state that Kakashi, with an attack of 2600, had 300 less attack points than the kitsune. However when Kakashi was summoned the first kitsune would have only had 1900 points due to giving them up to summon the young kitsune card.

Third and is that when you write the card effects you don't mention what they can actually do, just the type of effect that they have. This would be okay if you had the characters explain in detail what the effects of each card are and not leave it up to the reader to assume what each card can do.

Fourth is that you either need to brush up on the rules of the game or make it clear that the rules of the game are different from the anime or actual game and tell the readers what the new rules are. In the last summon for the short duel you stated that a monster was placed into face-down attack mode and that is not a legal move in the anime or real version of the game and thus shouldn't have been possible to do. This could've been a typo but you should really read through the duels to make sure that they follow the rules established in the story so far.

Finally is that the cards themselves need more descriptions so that the reader doesn't have to google search each card played to remember what it looks like, this is most likely more of a problem for those who are still following the progression of the game into the new age of cards as one tends to forget what some of the lesser known cards look like after seeing so many.

IF you are still reading to this point I will say that despite this very underwhelming chapter I will continue to read the other chapters of this story in the hope that it will get better.
Ranma Uzumaki of the Kontongan chapter 5 . 12/26/2014
Hey Man Greet story so far and i love how you made it and oh yeah this is the card am submitting hope you haven't done this one, peace!

Orochimaru The Snake Sage

Effect-Orochimaru The Snake Sage can not be destroyed if you discard one card from your hand or the top of your deck to the graveyard or you give up 500 life points.

Second Effect-Orochimaru The Snake Sage gains 200 attack points for every Male Monster on ether side of the field.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2014
I just started reading this i mean common fifty something chapters im like ill give it a shot start to really get into it at chapter nine and its gone wtf dude
Brehze chapter 5 . 12/4/2014
Great chapter
maxridelover chapter 5 . 12/3/2014
this was good!
Maisam-431 chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
can you continue this story?