Reviews for A Different Type of Date
XXCaptainUsoppXX chapter 1 . 9/12/2012
I don't mind Lina, but I love Psy so much more, and I have a huge soft spot for Psy/Joey. Great fic. This line "Are you asking me out on a date, Joey Jones?" in particular was rather fabulous
tandeki chapter 1 . 10/31/2010
and i agree, to which end i enjoy this version of the episode much more 3 lol

the sharing of your thoughts/imagination is much appreciated _
amainage chapter 1 . 9/14/2010
Clap clap lol thank you for getting them together haha. Anyways nice fic Nice how joey was comfortable with Psy. Funny how Joey was stalking them. Glad some Psy/Joey fics are pooping up.
Springerlight chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
I thought I could only reverently pray for a JoeyPsy story so quickly after the series had begun to come out, you proved me wrong and blew me away

Such an awesome pairing Sankyuu and awesome work!
Xenos Dream chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
This show and its fanworks just don't get enough love!

I'm actually kind of okay with Lina, mostly because we go for entire episodes without seeing her and she's by far not the most annoying heroine. Though I'll never really be able to get over episode 2 - where she needed to be saved... from a small fall... after she does a nice acrobatic flip no less.

Psy and Joey are just asking for this though. I mean, Psy is just too interested in his "friend's" first date, especially since Joey is never shown to be particularly awkward around girls. ...Something about them is just so... gay. Really.