Reviews for Bittersweet
attack on titan chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Yes! This story is lovely! I love how Gale realizes that Katniss has changed and chooses Madge! Also loved the bit about the strawberries. :)
Reptile Princess chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
This was a very beautiful piece. I liked the symbolism in it. Overall, a very fantastic one shot.
a quarter tone apart chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
Loved this story! Gale x Madge are my fave and this was a beautiful read.
Psyche1999 chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
Oh my gosh. This. is. by. far. the. best. Fanfiction. EVER! I love your comparison of strawberries to love. I started to cry by the end of it. I am in love with your writing and I am going to go read the rest of your stories! YAY!
anonymous-lemonade chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
This was really well done. I like how you write Madge and I especially like the minimal use of dialogue, which is fitting since both Gale and Madge are not really the super talkative types.

And I refuse to say that this story is "bittersweet" because that would be expected and lame... xD Just kidding. This was really good. Great job!
little miss michelle chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
really good
amityys chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
That, mon amie, was amazing. That was probably the best Madge/Gale one shot I've read. c:
Athena's Wisdom90 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Whoo! I loved it! Oh, all of it was so wonderfully constructed and drawn out. I like how concise you were, how no word was wasted and everything tied together. I normally shy away from one shots, but this one is truly touching, and I love the pairing. Wonderful work, truly endearing. :)
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
i love how their relationship starts here, and how there's still hope at the end. beutifully written, this. :)
Amulet Misty chapter 1 . 4/9/2011
Aww, that was really cute x33

I really like this fic!
Solaryllis chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
This is beautiful. The "bittersweet" theme was so fitting and so well done - loved it.
vacivity chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
I love how easily this piece couldve fit in with the actual books. The whole Madge being a substitute for Katniss, and their kiss.

Amazing piece and writing.
Seph Meadowes chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Beautifully written.
Obiwanlivesforever chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
I have one question after reading this story: how can you say, on your profile, that your writing is average, and then churn out this fantastic piece?

Really, either I'm insane or you're not giving yourself nearly enough credit. This was brilliant and beautiful. I loved the symbolism of the strawberries (I've always found it weird when people say they are sweet, becaust they do have that tang of bitterness to them.)You've captured Madge's character so well. We only got a drop of her personality in the book, and yet you transformed that drop and made it into a river. Madge really shines through here, and it's especially nice since I love her character.

I could really see Gale kissing her just to make Katniss jealous. He's not one of my favorite characters, and to me that would be the kind of thing he would do. Poor Madge; I could really understand her feelings at this point. That she was just a tool for Gale to use to get out his feelings for Katniss. Although I'm not sure why Madge thinks she has a chance at the end of this. The way I saw it, the strawberries were an apology, but not a declaration of love. But oh well, that's probably my fault for not shipping Gale/Madge, because you wrote it wonderfully.

Congratulations on an excellent story!
1oooW0rds chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
I love this story. This is my favorite Hunger Games pairing. I really like how you split up the story in sections. Each section can stand on its own but together the story is wonderful. The title describes it all. I can't see a simple love between Gale and Madge. The only problem is the awkward jump from the scene where Gale kiss Madge and Madge running to give him the painkillers. But, I guess that's necessary for the story. I love the concept of the strawberries and now I am craving some. D

Great story. I hope you write more MadgeXGale.

-Kimmy