Reviews for In the Deep Dark Heart of Me
depaul7 chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
A very different feel from Howl. For some reason I like these two together, it would be interesting to read more then a one shot ;-) ok, let me get to the other ones now!
marymo9 chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
Is there a pairing that you can't do? Honestly, this is another reason that you are on everyone's favorite author list.
ferndog chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Im a big fan! Iv'e been reading your fanfics for a long time! Kind of like creeping around (but not in a weird way lol) You really know how to write a sexy story! Can't wait till the next story comes out!
Serinity46 chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
It makes me so incredibly happy that someone else in the world has thought of these two together :D I love this! VERY, VERY hot :)
ReaperLuca chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
Haha that was wondeful! Absolutely magnificent :). The Gates is off to a good start and I can already see Devon pulling something like this with Claire XD I hope you write more stories involving them
LivinginBedlam chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Wow, this was awsome.

I just did a quick search and I'm totally gonna watch this now :D

Awsome writing
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Well you sure know how to move fast on the new fandoms :) Once again I was inspired to do my homework (watching on Hulu) in order to better follow your story. I must say that I love antagonists hooking up ;D especially the way you write them! Good choice on the women; definitely the most attractive on the show (although the young female officer looked pretty appealing too, maybe her and the high school girl...?
List of Romantics chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Mercy Watson, Fembuck! Do you teach graduate-level courses in how to write Lesbian fan fiction/erotica? If not, you should.

I've only seen the promos for the show, but you've piqued my interest now!

Do you write/take commissions? ;3