Reviews for World Famous Sugar Cookies
blessedmommy23 chapter 2 . 2/26/2014
Ok I'm a few years late finding this and I somehow doubt you even read your comments on it anymore, but I LOVE this story. It's great seeing Noah's take on "current" things and little Rachel and puck are awesome! So glad I stumbled on this!
Yusuke Urameshi - Mazoku chapter 13 . 11/24/2013
Awesome!
ScarletDeva chapter 12 . 9/12/2013
OMG I thought I was the only person in the world who saw the Glee/Dawson's Creek parallels. I don't feel so alone now. Thank you.
darkeyesgirl chapter 13 . 9/18/2012
awesome
Guest chapter 13 . 7/16/2012
I loved it :)
silver tears and wasted fears chapter 12 . 4/6/2012
I just read this whole story for the third time. I laughed and cried just as much as the first. This will forever and always be my favorite puckleberry story, you rock 3
Pauly4life chapter 13 . 11/3/2011
I love this story.
LindsaylovesPacey chapter 13 . 9/8/2011
I absolutely loved it! Ch 12 was awesome b/c of the Dawson's Creek reference : ) That was my fave show!
sarlovesoccer chapter 13 . 9/5/2011
I honestly can't WAIT to read the sequal.
nitefang chapter 13 . 6/12/2011
This was pure genius. I love you so much right now. Tears of fucking joy right here. One of the best stories on this damn site. And that says a lot because I've read half the stories on his damn site and do you have any idea how many that is? A shitload.
nitefang chapter 7 . 6/11/2011
That...was an epic origins story for The Slushie. Like seriously. I know you must think I'm absolutely psycho after that "I love you" thing, but I'm dead serious about that. This is so good.
nitefang chapter 6 . 6/11/2011
LMFAO MERCEDES! I freaking love the characters in this fic! You are awesome. Like I love you so much right now! And now I have filled my quota of awkward declarations for today. Hm.
nitefang chapter 5 . 6/11/2011
This is the shit. Seriously. I hate sugar cookies, but because of this, I'm totally craving them right now. Music-note-shaped sugar cookies. Well, yeah, I'm craving me some Mark Salling and Harry Shum Jr, but that just sort of goes without saying.
adamamy425 chapter 13 . 5/23/2011
I absolutely loved this story. The way you have weaved the flashbacks of younger!Puckleberry with the current!Puckleberry is awesome. It's interesting that Rachel took the bullet for him and Noah wanted to be friends; a twist, IMO, to how I imagined it would go down. Definitely Top 5 of Puckleberry fics for me. Thanks for sharing.
sheerylynn chapter 13 . 5/7/2011
You are a truly gifted writer your one of my fav writers and I hope you write more Puckleberry