Reviews for Counting Down The Hours
Angi sleeps chapter 1 . 5/18
This story is so very beautiful, I really wish it had more chapters
magicofantasy chapter 1 . 2/4
Why don't you making 1 more chapter for this ...
usa-chan chapter 1 . 12/13/2014
Oh my god! I guess that you're not going to continue this but I really wish you would. This is so good! I'm going to go cry now.
Juliet'lovestory chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Mother of god this was beautiful BUT I DEMAN A SECOND PART, WHAT IS THIS? I WANT NARUTO TO CONFESS DAMN IT. It was beutiful written! Seriously! Amazin!
Roselie chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
Louricam The Manga Freak chapter 1 . 10/23/2014
This fic was so emotional but it showed a more realistic side to naruhina and I thought it was great how you managed to keep them in character! And if you ever find the time and inspiration it would be awesome if you could make a sequel!
aNaruHinaFan chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
Great one shot! Do we get to read a sequel?
jex the dork chapter 1 . 9/25/2014
I never cryed so hard in my life update soon please I fell in love with the story
Silversheenlover chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
Post a sequel, please?
This is too amazing to be left here.
renzie17 chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
I cried. I CRIED. It's so beautifuuuuuuul! Aaaahhhh! Update this pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease! (TToTT)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
i know this is 3 years old but this is perfect, and i really wish you make a second chapter!
NaniMok chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
I love it. So bittersweet but full of hope.

I enjoyed every bit of the story, the background especially. It felt so true to the characters. Keep up the good work!
MoonIllusion chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
DX did you ever think of making a another chapter for this like a sequel... XD but I loved it still :D
MoonlightRurouni chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Wait. Wait wait wait wait wait, WHAT HAPPENS?!

Loved it! Its bitter sweet, but still amazing. My only problem is that I don't know what happens next! Please update, I want to know!
ForgottenAngelOfTheShadows chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
I wanna kick Naruto's ass sometimes
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »