Reviews for What Will Tomorrow Bring?
Annika Sparks chapter 30 . 7/10/2012
Guest chapter 30 . 7/7/2012
Wonder why you didn't get more reviews? This story is great. All human. Hated Tanya of course. You did great. Love it...Keep up the good work! MaddieLovesDuke12 Rating 9 out of 10 stars!
Vampfan1 chapter 23 . 1/14/2012
I'm starting to get a little disappointed in Edward. He just can't seem to move beyond being a dumbass in this story. He has been very disappointing so far and Bella has been MORE than fair with him. I held my tongue a couple of chapters ago, but come on..."oh Bella I'm so sorry. I love you and all but your pregnant so putting out right now isn't terribly high on your priority list and I'm just horny so you'll have to forgive me because I had a man whore relapse and my dick fell into some slut because I was just so HORNY...Paa leease. And he really needs to get over his shit. I mean if Bella has really taught him how to love again and he's happy with her then why is he sooo emotional when he see's her again. So she cheated.I get it but it's over and he's moved on. He's found new love supposedly better than the last and he has no reason to think Bella will cheat on him so what's his problem. Move on Edward. Oh and what Bella did was totally justified. Why should he need time away from her. He's so wrapped up in himself and his feelings that he failed to give Bella some comfort and make sure she and the baby were alright. She was the one who was just verbally and physically assaulted by his ex without provocation. Yeah for her for breaking that bitches nose. And yeah if I was Bella I think I'd make a formal police report just to have this first incident on record and to tell them that she was threatening a pregnant woman. Yeah, so sorry but so far to me this Edward still kinda seems like a loser and I have a really hard time saying that because I really love Edwards normally. Hopefuuly he can earn Bella's trust and my love as the rest of the story unfolds. As for the basic story I like it. I like the whole Bella being pregnant and all the other characters being so supportive. I am wondering if Rosalie is going to make an appearance and sweep Emmet off his feet and help him get over his unrequited Bella crush? Sorry about the extended rant. I admit i'm in a RL pissy mood today and needed a good vent. Unyil next time.
yuriana chapter 6 . 8/21/2011
amazing
yuriana chapter 5 . 8/21/2011
i love it really love it
yuriana chapter 4 . 8/21/2011
yuriana chapter 3 . 8/21/2011
yuriana chapter 2 . 8/21/2011
yuriana chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
love this first chapter is amazing
CarlisleAndBella'sLove chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
totally rocked! x
JRFaab chapter 30 . 9/5/2010
When are you going to finish this?
vamplover14 chapter 30 . 8/2/2010
awwwww i loved it i read the whole thing in like 2day:) really good
Cullen.7 chapter 30 . 7/11/2010
hello i love your story it is amazing. i hope they get married and have anothre child. they are a cutee couple. i hope u write a sequel when ur done. i cant wait for the next chapter please update soon!
Poppet 16 chapter 9 . 6/29/2010