Reviews for Bella Swan, Expert Witch
acetwolf94 chapter 9 . 3/29
I LIKE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
Kolista chapter 9 . 9/22/2014
You should update its a really good story
SeleenaMarieDragonMistress chapter 1 . 3/16/2014
The US government in all their wisdom has come up with a law called Stop Online Piracy Acts (SOPA). It’s basically a blanket law to stop ALL forms of online piracy including fan fiction, fan art, and fan videos! So they punish those that they want to punish. BUT they also punish all of us who express our creativity through writing, drawing, and recording around something that may not belong to us, but that we LOVE. There is a Petition on WE the People that ends on the 19th of March that needs 100,000 signatures. So far we have 56,574.
If you want to sign, go to:
.gov/petition/stop-sopa-2014/q0Vkk0Zr
deathskiss chapter 9 . 1/16/2014
update please
dark blood chapter 9 . 6/23/2013
i will if you update by tomarowwo
Ghostmelody chapter 9 . 3/23/2013
PPPLLLEEEEAAASSSEEE! UPDATE SOON I WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS!
Ghostmelody chapter 5 . 3/23/2013
OHHHHH! Nice one!
Ghostmelody chapter 3 . 3/23/2013
NICE! Won't that be a shock;) ! And if my emoticon is wrong sorry.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Severus and BELLA? UVE GOT TO B KIDDING ME! Although, it was funny the way u clashed harry potter and twilight
Littlecosma001 chapter 9 . 11/18/2012
Omg! Again with the cliffhanger!? I love evil Bella!
Masquerade Brawler chapter 7 . 11/5/2012
Disapparating in Hogwarts is against the rules unless the barriers are down in certain spots. As far as I know there are no rules around it just like that.

And if your story is multiple cliffhangers you should really lengthen the chapters.
Bumblebee transformer lover chapter 9 . 7/5/2012
update please
1241070 chapter 9 . 6/20/2012
I know it's been awhile but I wish you would update again
musical awesomeness seiuli chapter 9 . 2/11/2012
i just knew that edward would come in i love the bit with bella versing bellatrix PLEZ PLEZ PLEZ PLEZ PLEZ add more
Dark.x.Raven.x chapter 9 . 1/31/2012