Reviews for It's All Too Much
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Awww that was so hot I love the thought of Randy as an animal! Kinda sad at the end though.
The Scurvied One chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Damn. That was full of everything a violent coupling should have. Wondeful truely wonderful!
RAW-SYNTH3TICA chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
Nice 1st Person POV. This is an absolute contrast from the first two of your codyXrandy fics i've read. It's...indescribable!

Blood, sex in sonnet-like motion.

The theme is so original, it freaks even me out! Who could've thunk? Randy going into a rampage, taking it out on Cody & then breaking down because he has no other way to tell his frustrations from anger or a defeated disappointment. It caught me off guard, i thought he was going to kill our Rhodes, but he had a worthier agenda in mind than what most would think after reading a violent first few paragraphs of his piece.

The reader is put into Cody's shoes, as if they're talking to him, better yet, in his place at Randy's disposal.

Either way, this is the depiction of the Ultimate Randy on full MDI swing!

(P.s. I'm having some trouble with the baby i've adopted, maybe because he wants to be closer to your Randymuse, but he's moreover along the lines of screaming 'Gimme some - to -! I wanna F- Something! S-' while cracking a whip. No imagination needed. He's just mad i'm giving him no one to abuse yet.)
Liz811 chapter 1 . 7/3/2010
The way to support Randy it's great

Cody is always there for him

I love the way you write
Doorist -vyvrik chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
oh randy D: poor bb, thank fuck cody was there to help him out... hot as hell *fans self*, yay for your holiday ficcage :D
LegacyChick chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
I dunno if beautiful fits this... more like hot damn ir so, but how you play with Cody's emotions here and how you describe that change IN Randy, the two "personas" inside of him, the trust Cody shows towards him, the love between them... that was beautiful. But yeah... the sex was just HOT DAMN! :P