Reviews for The Search for Meaning
MaxRide05 chapter 1 . 6/28/2012
So beautiful. I loved it, especially the last line. That summed up everything I love about this pairing.
fragonknight01 chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
I'm not a fan of the 'next' generation, but you have made Victorie into a real person here. Neville is believable also. I can actually see him being worried that Susan was not happy and would find a way to help her move on. And his passion would be his salvation...
Selenehekate chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
This is definitely an interesting pairing. It was really well-written and very believable. Your Victorie was actually really incredible. Congrats, this was really good!
Dream of Many Dreams chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
I really liked this, it was so romantic and perfect and amazing and well written and gosh, I don't have one complaint. Awesome Job!
lonely hands chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
*melts*

Okay, this is quite possibly pefect, in every meaning of the word. I love your writing style - in particular the little flash backs and how you've taken this pairing and made them your own.

You've a really unique Victoire here and I absulotely adore that :)

Amazingly lovely piece :)
Valentina-Lestrange chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
What I love most about this is that it is so believably written. While many may not be a fan of this pairing I think that the good writing can make up for that ;) Well done.
Morghen chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
This was amazing! I really love how you wrote these characters! I know that you don't care for Next-Gen but your Victoire was sooo good! I would love to read more about these two from you! I love how hesitant Neville was at first but in the end, he let his fears go.

:D

-Morghen
mew-tsubaki chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
ZOMG! ZOMG! ZOMG! ZOMG! ZOMG!

:O

0.0!

XD !

THIS IS PROBABLY MY FAVORITE VICNEV YET! (No diss to everyone else who's written VicNev, though. :3)

No, siriusly, Mara. This was so REALBEAUTIFULAMAZINGFANTASTIC! I love your writing style, and applied to VicNev, it just makes them come alive. It makes them be right, be not forbidden. It fleshes them out and makes me think, "Wait -are they CANON?" You just write that well, Mara! Okay, onto my fav parts.

Hannah: WHOA. That's AMAZING. You caught the simplicity of the break-up so well. And it was quiet -something I think Neville would've done.

Victoire, the temptation: YAAAY! ""Oh." She came to stand beside him, poking the toe of her army boot through the railing of the balcony. Victoire had inherited all of her mother's beauty and her father's unique style. "Would you like to talk about it?"" NIIICE! I like her combining the two eccentricities of her parents. :D

NEVILLE! Haha, the Prince Charming/Cinderella comments made me smile. He's like the anti-Prince Charming and she's like the anti-Cinderella! XD *SQUEE!*

I know you don't like 2nd gen that much, but you SHOULD DEFINITELY WRITE MORE VICNEV! X3

-mew! :D *fangirl squeals all the night long!*