Reviews for Jacaranda
Really nice
kaorusan241 chapter 1 . 8/11/2014
I love this, it's gorgeous. I personally feel that Katara's inner thoughts are spot on, I have always believed that Bryke didn't keep her in character at the end of the series, she would have been so grateful to Zuko for saving her life it would have changed the dynamic between them againand yet we see none of that. Come to think of it their development as friends is also completely ignored in the comics, she's so all over Aang (again, completely out of character it's just because Bryke ships them.) Also she has always been bound by a sense of duty but that doesn't mean that she had never thought things like this, you only have to see her overly-defensive blush in SC part 2 for proof of that.
scorchedtrees chapter 1 . 12/20/2012
This is really sweet :)
AhumbleHalofan chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Hm...I really can't say I like this sure it goes with the art but Katara's inner reasoning I find flawed not to mention a little offense (in a really stupid way). I mean come on at the begining it states Aang's her BF and yet Zuko makes her feel more wanted? Isn't that kind of a warning sign whenever there is a relationship going on? Instead of doing something like this while her sapposed BF is not around why couldn't she be up front about her desires to Aang? Then again that simply doesn't make a good story I guess. But his also shows how most infidelty (when a woman would cheat) occurs. The passion and at times danger a woman feels while the knowledge and security coming from having a dedicated BF or husband overwhelms a sense of right and wrong...or I guess they just may not give a damn.
Soul93 chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
This was so beautiful!
Ruby of Raven chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
I loved it! Great story. I love how you write Katara's feelings. I always did like her point of view best.
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
I loved it. I love Zutara. Excellent story.
sableambiguity chapter 1 . 7/21/2010
I poked over after you sent me that review, and I must say... I love this. Short, but sweet. The best way to go!
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
Very well written and bitter sweet. Will she stay with Zuko or go back to Aang? Either will be painful in one way or another.
snmwordbender chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Love it!
Youko-Kokuryuuha chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Ah, traitorous to Kataang till the very end, I see. But in this case, it’s more than acceptable. :]

(And the fic went with the art perfectly.)

~Koky
Moonprincess92 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Loved it. All your stories are amazing. : D
waterlit chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
This was good, imo! (Sorry if I always say the same thing heh). Katara's inner turmoil and her decisions all make sense here, very much so. It's not like the usual zutara fic! (:
MizJoely chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Loved, it loved the picture, can't imagine how I missed it when I've been scouring deviantart for Zutara pics for the past month or so. Lovely job. Follow up?
Eatfoodzap chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
:O That was incredible! I love how you included Kataang in it, and made it fit the canon, yet you still managed to make it exclusively Zutara. Just...wonderful.