Reviews for Marriage 101
bill560682 chapter 1 . 11/12/2014
i would have loved to hear zack go on and on about the stuff he could crush as a garbage man. that ratty old recliner your boyfriend has had since college that he found in the street, your mother in-laws favorite sofa, that ugly doll collection your wife has, an if the money is right even a dead body or two could find it's way onto the truck.
nazurath92 chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Nice I liked that episode but I loved this story better :)
UrBestCeilingFan chapter 1 . 10/9/2014
That... Was... AWESOME. DO YOU EVEN KNOW HOW AWESOME THIS WAS? *Hyperventilates*
Officially-Mrs.Trancy chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Haha nobody likes bailey :P xD Im not even sorry
Hika Hitachiin chapter 1 . 7/16/2014
I-I-I-I-I,(gets smacked in the head with pillow)I love it!
Neko Satashi chapter 1 . 5/19/2014
I like how all of a sudden they just fuck and I'm like "Hey, I'm not complaining"

Why does everyone hate on Bailey :(
dibzimme chapter 1 . 2/23/2014
That went by quick! Well! I like it!
MrGagaSlashLover chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
awwww
ArtemisdiNox chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Wow fantastic, I love this couple. I love the twincest and I really love your fic.
OfeliaWolf chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
Great One shot
hope there is a sequel XD
Good Work!
sasunaru1827 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
this story was awesome ...but i think it would be more awesome if it was a multi-chaptered story...coz i think it's fun for cody and zack to be married..
Kwl chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Luv this story
Guest chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
awww. I really liked it. And good job with making Baily looking like a deranged bitch hahaa. I never did like her. She was ALWAYS annoying lol! 3 ZACK/CODY-DYLAN/COLE 4EVER! hehehe
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
This was so funny! i luv it!
SupremeSovereign chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
An excellent story! I enjoyed reading this. It didn't drag, and it definitely leaves a mark on the memory. Positively, of course.

For this story, I also believe it's the right length. You didn't miss anything, and it had a sense of completion at the end. A very succesful one-shot.

Once again, I'll be looking forward to your future stories.

Most sincerely,