Reviews for Simon Says
kc1690 chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Haha, poor Nathan! Simon played him good!
shadowglove chapter 1 . 9/2/2012
Oh dear god this was brilliant! I STILL don't understand how this couple didn't become cannon considering how Nathan always acted around "Barry" like a little boy pulling the ponytail of the girl he liked!
aquacrazy77 chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Wow I wasn't expecting it to be THAT hot. It was just...gosh it was...unf. That's all. ;)
IsPurple chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
F*CKING YES
Speechless chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I...this...I mean...*falls over* Yep, this is exactly how this made me feel: speechless. Incase you didn't know, you're really good at writing Simon/Nathan.

Seriously. REALLY good...

...Incase you are not aware, I freaking loved this and am now on my knees, begging for more!
Riku Murasaki chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Iiiiiiii... Think this needs a sequel. It's pretty great.
griffin black chapter 1 . 2/17/2011
I liked the terms you framed this in, Nathan always plays, game or no, but this time he's beat. And it was really hot :)
Liria Nai chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
you're right there arent enough of this pairing and this is certainly the best. very hot. I'd love a sequel or another part?
Runnerland chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
This is awesome. You've got both Simon and Nathan's characters down to a "T", I could practically see it playing out in my head. It'd be great if you could write some more of this pairing. Thanks for the great read!
pash chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
I relaly enjoyed that, love this pairing. Really IC and hot;)

(If you don't mind me pointing out, there were a few American words that slipped through, like "garbage" and "pedophile", but other than that it was seriously one of the best fics I've read from this fandom.)
JustDanny chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
I really, really liked this -this winner!Simon and a Nathan that refuses to surrender, this twisted game they have here. Great job.
xoxInnerHollowxox chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
That was amazing...and they were both in character!

Well done! :D
Alluring Alliteration chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Marry me. Like, now, because this was fucking beautiful!
Yuuki Sakurai chapter 1 . 12/31/2010
Lol at the Barry thing Gosh this was amazing and totally hot ;) kudos to you, and I hope for more!
IFeelAliveAgain chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
That was amazing! There should be more fics for these two.