Reviews for As Life Carries On
WyldClaw chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
this is sooooo amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Im doing Carrie's War. Carrie had often dreamed about coming back. In her dreams she was 12 years old again short,
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
ashluvstoread chapter 6 . 1/27/2012
Your book was okay. There were a lot of spelling and grammer problems along with chapters being too short. I liked your writing style though.
BookishDream3r chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
CUTE! super adorable :)
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
this is awesome! your descriptions are so vivid
kittykit125 chapter 5 . 10/5/2011

You did such a good job so far cant wait to read more of your work.
kittykit125 chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
hey mid,

So i love this story so far,love the idea of add i thought it need more too,but i did find two little type-o(in this is what needs to be fixed)

"I'n(in) my volume. ..due to the fact that she too had to writ e(write) a volume,

your welcome,

SinfulRedemption chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Well, my only real criticism is that, as with all writers, perhaps you could get a friend to look over your writing? An editor, sort of. Simple clarical mistakes. Nothing too bad. Hell, I make them every time I write anything. _ Oh, and...the night they are married, not making love? That was slightly puzzling. But the style is beautiful...and more importantly, captivating. Please write more. I'd love to read it.
thisisforyou chapter 4 . 2/19/2011
I'm enjoying it so far, although I don't think Alyss and Dodge are as young as you're making them here.

I do think you can make a good plotline out of this orphanage thing if you carry on with it, because although it's sweet, it's a bit pointless.

But your writing is good and you have some very nice ideas in here. Your grammar and spelling is sometimes lacking and I think you'd benefit from the employment of a betareader to fix this, but it's very good. Keep writing :)

-for you!
1011RS chapter 4 . 1/6/2011
A very good fluff story. I like how you keep it moving, not focousing on one part too long. It keeps the story light and fun. Very well done.
Dancer4756 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
The chapter was okay. You had a few miss-happs with your grammer and spelling. But otherwise what I read was pretty good.
Kamai6 chapter 4 . 12/3/2010

Some of the spelling and grammar is a little bit dodgy, but other than that it is great!

Well done!

Lmb111514 chapter 4 . 11/20/2010
This is amazing! Please write the next chapter soon!
miyuki chapter 3 . 11/7/2010
again i love the scenarios you are writing, but check your grammar. also, when writing dialogue, you should always start a new paragraph. so if there is text like this:

"Honey, I'm gonna go eat a mango!" Jerry called out to his wife.

"Okaaay! Have fun, darling!" Yolanda, his dearly beloved cried.

Jerry responded with, "Don't forget to hang up the jerky strips! Love you, 'bye!"

there ya go! idk if you already know this, but i noticed some dialogue that needed some breaking up. :D thanx and keep writing!