Reviews for As Life Carries On
I really like this fan fiction! It's amazing! The only thing I will ask for is for Dodge and Alyss to have a baby boy with brown hair and blue eyes and name him Alex, idk why I just really would like that! Please do that it would mean the world to me! Btw I love ur story!
WyldClaw chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
this is sooooo amazing
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Im doing Carrie's War. Carrie had often dreamed about coming back. In her dreams she was 12 years old again short,
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
m
nerdalertwarning chapter 6 . 1/27/2012
Your book was okay. There were a lot of spelling and grammer problems along with chapters being too short. I liked your writing style though.
BookishDream3r chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
CUTE! super adorable :)
WyldClaw chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
this is awesome! your descriptions are so vivid
kittykit125 chapter 5 . 10/5/2011
Hello,

You did such a good job so far cant wait to read more of your work.
kittykit125 chapter 2 . 10/4/2011
hey mid,

So i love this story so far,love the idea of add i thought it need more too,but i did find two little type-o(in this is what needs to be fixed)

"I'n(in) my volume. ..due to the fact that she too had to writ e(write) a volume,

your welcome,

kitty
SinfulRedemption chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
Well, my only real criticism is that, as with all writers, perhaps you could get a friend to look over your writing? An editor, sort of. Simple clarical mistakes. Nothing too bad. Hell, I make them every time I write anything. _ Oh, and...the night they are married, not making love? That was slightly puzzling. But the style is beautiful...and more importantly, captivating. Please write more. I'd love to read it.
thisisforyou chapter 4 . 2/19/2011
I'm enjoying it so far, although I don't think Alyss and Dodge are as young as you're making them here.

I do think you can make a good plotline out of this orphanage thing if you carry on with it, because although it's sweet, it's a bit pointless.

But your writing is good and you have some very nice ideas in here. Your grammar and spelling is sometimes lacking and I think you'd benefit from the employment of a betareader to fix this, but it's very good. Keep writing :)

-for you!
1011RS chapter 4 . 1/6/2011
A very good fluff story. I like how you keep it moving, not focousing on one part too long. It keeps the story light and fun. Very well done.
Dancer4756 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
The chapter was okay. You had a few miss-happs with your grammer and spelling. But otherwise what I read was pretty good.
Kamai6 chapter 4 . 12/3/2010
Nice!

Some of the spelling and grammar is a little bit dodgy, but other than that it is great!

Well done!

Kamai6
Lmb111514 chapter 4 . 11/20/2010
This is amazing! Please write the next chapter soon!