Reviews for Apocalypse
MessengerOfDreams chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
And yet another fantastic work. Christ, how on Earth have you managed to do so many consecutive spectacular works? If the show hasn't hired you by this time next year it'll be a damned shame.
Lothlorien Aeterna chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
AMAZING. Absolutely fantastic. Definitely my favorite so far 3

And how I wish something like this had actually happened...well, I guess we'll just have to see what happens in season 4! I'm so excited :)
Anni chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! :) Makes me all smiley - At the end I started grinning like an Idiot
dogeatdog chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
Perfect character development. I have always believed that while they may not agree with each other, they do understand each other. This fic is just another example of how well that works

Fantastic.
GhostWriterLost chapter 1 . 7/8/2010
god, i love the way you write. do me a favour - come back to Castle from time to time - i find those characters less annoying than Jane (who is great here, but just too obnoxious on a regular basis on TV),
NellieRai chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
I know it pretty much took me forever but I'm finally reviewing and from my cell phone no less! Life kinda sucks sometimes.

Anyway, I pretty much already stated how much I adore this on jelloforever but I'll say it again. I never expected something like this when I put apocalypse as a prompt but I absolutely love it.
Frogster chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
That was fantastic! I loved it! Nellie is definitely one lucky girl.

Loved introspective!Jane, and a lot of Lisbon's quotes. Such as:

"Half the time you're trying to pacify me after you irritate the hell out of me."

I shoot people and you're the one in charge of being a pain in the ass. (May I copy that and post it on my profiles for both jello-forever and ? I'd definitely credit you.)

Love how he wants to protect his Lisbon, how he acknowledges he owes quite a bit, if not everything, to her.

Is that bit of word origin information on apocalypse true? If so, that's really interesting. I'd never thought of that before, and probably never would have connected the two.

And love how Jane says that provoking Lisbon is much better than exchanging pleasantries with people! :D

Just a lovely fic all around! Write more soon!
blondieland chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Gotta say, it's my favourite too. The whole symbolism of the apocalypse is great, and how you describe their relationship through the years is lovely.

But what I admire the most about you and your writing, is how real you make it seem, almost like I am reading the script of the show. That's something hard to achieve, but for you it's like a second nature. Looking forward to reading some other stories from you soon!

-blondieland.
lisbon69 chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
awesome!
phoenixmagic1 chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
This was beautiful! The ending was so perfect :)
greysanatomyintern chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Omg this is by far one of my most favourite stories. This is so well written, and perfect, I could actually see everything happening, I just love this story. The characters were bang on, this was just absoultely amazing.
Alamo Girl chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Wow. I love the progression from the start of things to the end. Fits nicely with your thesis of Apocalypse: ends and beginnings and such. Rebirths.

The climax worked out nicely. I have no problem thinking that this is an acceptable scenario for the show, if/when they ever get around to it. Great job!
allanon9 chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Marvellous, beautifull, touching!

I loved its.

Tanks a lot.
Jisbon4ever chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
I really enjoyed this story. I can totally see why its you favorite. I do hope it happens like this on the show and i have a feeling it will go in this direction. Thanks for writing a great piece of work, very well IC. I am at lost at words, it was magnifisent to say the least. Great job keep writing more. You are an excelent writer!
MeconMe chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Simply outstanding!

You did a very good character and story analysis. You really penetrated inside Jane's head. You dug deep into his emotions and his plausible reactions. It was really believable and convincing.

You also breathed life in Lisbon's persona and you made.

Congratulations for coming up with an excellent story!