Reviews for Warriors: The Four and Four Prophecy
update please please also Lion x Breeze, Jay x Breeze, Dove x Breeze, Dove x Jay, and Lion x Jay PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASEEEEE! ò-ó
Meaow chapter 3 . 6/4/2016
I am literally dying from laughter (good thing no one is in the room right now, I would have looked mad) It was a good story, even if I have never seen Naruto before I can learn along with the cats :P And the parts when they scream "how did I know this word?!" makes me cry of laughter (no really I am crying) I hope you update soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/17/2015
The crimson sand is so gaara.
feverishNightmare chapter 3 . 9/7/2014
I need more of this!
sunhex1120 chapter 3 . 5/29/2013
Pls Update soon! :)
GoldenFinches chapter 3 . 5/6/2013
Continue or I might do something drastic.
FluffyEevee chapter 3 . 4/12/2013
This is great! Please continue!
19Teardrop94 chapter 3 . 3/2/2013
I actually enjoyed this fanfic. And there aren't many like this at all. It's been a while, but i hope you'd continue sometime :)

-Tear
SunnyStormCloud chapter 3 . 11/16/2012
This is such a great story! Please continue it :(
Guest chapter 3 . 8/24/2012
. . . . . .
Guest chapter 2 . 8/24/2012
OMG this is sooooo awesome! It's very well written, and you need to update moar NOW. :)
Leafa Jewel Rodin chapter 3 . 8/21/2012
Wow, skilled writing. I'm impressed and that is something I am not often. I'm guessing the four ninja are Naruto, Sakura, Lalashi, and Gaara.
Leafa Jewel Rodin chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Great beginning, very intriguing.
Chopsticks89 chapter 3 . 8/13/2012
:D
Pachimew chapter 3 . 7/26/2012
This is really good! I can't wait to read more! Oh, and the 'Blazing Kitsune' is obviously Naruto, the 'Masked Hunter' is Kakashi (Again, obvious) the 'Crimson Sand' is Gaara, I think, (Haven't gotten that far yet) and the 'Dancing Cherry Blossom' is, of course, Sakura.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »