Reviews for One Card, Two Red Eyes
amd5551 chapter 1 . 12/10/2013
LOL I like this one too. TOO romantic to hate. Fantastic ending as well! haha, sad fact of school life!
Razzeeberry chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
This was a belle (meaning beautiful in French) story and i luv it! U have to write more, fillette! (Girlie) ]
ALLREMS chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Amazing follow up to cajun spice!

A whole romy story chock full of emotion: doubt jealousy rage vengence dread hope regret pity hate sadness acceptance and well you get the point. A must read.

If id read it sooner id be begging you to continue it but it does end nicely and in a funny note to boot.
Elyie chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
Awesome story ! Really, I was looking for one like that 'bout those two.

The atmosphere you create truly suits them I think

And the ending is very well found, neither rushed nor sappy )
Lolchen chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
I really liked the start of this fic - it inspired some possible Romyness for my own fingers (if I ever find time to write that scene, I'll credit it to you ;) ) Though the whole fic was awesome! I still wonder if Gambit's possible marriage is enough to call him there, instead of going to visit her... maybe he couldn't leave New Orleans so shortly before the marriage... Hm, makes kinda sense. Though the fighting scenes were cool. I could really see them unfold before my inner eyes. I appreciate the bouts of Romyness, it was exactly what I needed reading. And it was an interesting and exciting tale as well, so I had much fun while going through this. Good story, mon amie. I consider reading other Romy-stories of yours.

Lolchen
Blackmore chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Oh, too bad it ended. I wish you would write more, as I was reading I didn't notice it was the end, I thought there was one more chapter.

But I really enjoyed your story, you're such a good writer! I will look forward your updates. :)
TheUltimateGambit91 chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
this was brilliant! no typos, so you're not as rusty as you think. :) the ending was cute. ;)

-Gams
The Duplicitous One chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Hey, this is one amazing story. The fact that it chronicles from Rogue meeting up with Gambit and facing her feelings to Remy leaving the Thieves for the X-Men was what made it most enjoyable. I like stories with this kind of progression instead of the ones where Rogue and Remy are already together. Added to my favorites. Take care and keep up the great work.