Reviews for We Could Be
Sei-chan-1999 chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
Oh my god. This was a piece of writing I will never forget. It had the intimacy, feelings, emotions, playfulness and passion to make it a flawless mix. I loved the last lines which give the story a suspended and surreal feel. Please write some more for this pairing when you can. It stole my breath.
Sakura414 chapter 1 . 4/8/2011
That. Was. Amazing.

I really like the idea of Subaru being the seme. Sei-chan probably never thought he could do it! Haha! This was really well written and very cute! I'll have to send it to every yaoi fan I know!

Now excuse me while I clean the drool off of my keyboard... 8D-

~Sakura~
Rin Harui chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
This was really well-written and I enjoyed reading this from start to end. :D Plus, I also really love this pairing and hope to see you write more? Because I really like how simple yet enjoyable the story is and the words were string together perfectly. Hope u understood what I was saying~ :)
clear-skyz chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
I read this the first time almost in a flash. As suspected, this story needs to be read slowly, in peace.

The scene descriptions are beautifully written, without ''too much info'' and I am glad to have read this story.
Nekosblackrose chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Amazing! It's perfect! I love it!

~Nekosblackrose
animaven chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Two hot bodies battling for dominance and both are winners, as is this story.
Shannara810 chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
I LOVE this couple! It's a shame there aren't many stories about them. Great, great work!
laustic chapter 1 . 6/21/2010