Reviews for Harley Potter and The Chamber Of Secrets
LunarStar98 chapter 10 . 3/7
I'm so sorry I really like your stories and I hope you get better soon. p.s. I was wondering what happened to Harley's snake boa friend, haven't read about him in a while?
desireejones99 chapter 8 . 8/4/2014
Love Regulus being ather to help. Gbre t that theygot the cabinets before the Malfoy's
Pixiecropse chapter 10 . 6/24/2014
well i hope your arm gets better at least it wasn't completely taken off this way you can at least let it heal and get some usage out of the arm rather then the entire thing being paralyzed take your time healing or else you could make it worse
shifterofthedark chapter 10 . 6/23/2014
I am very sorry to hear about your accident. I hope you feel better soon! P.S. Your story is very good ;)
Mythfan chapter 10 . 7/23/2013
I hope you get better soon. When you do eventually start this fic again maybe make a few changes to Delora Dursley. I think it would be a nice twist if you have her secretly be both nicer and smarter than she acts. She'll approach Harley this year and reveal that she only pretends to be dumb so people will underestimate her (Slytherin cunning after all). She pretends to be mean to spy on Malfoy, Dudley and their gang. She can be a secret spy for Harley and a sister figure (basically, act mean and stupid in public like Dudley but be nice to Harley when they're alone). Think about it!
TomRiddleJr. Lov chapter 9 . 5/10/2013
Loved the chapter
InsanityUnleashed chapter 10 . 5/6/2013
I hope you get better soon, and have many different plot ideas running through your head! This is a really original way of rewriting the Harry Potter stories, and I thank you fro being able to write this much, I enjoyed it so much. I hope you have a swift recovery, and you can get back to the joy of writing as soon as possible.
Happy plotting!
Good luck from all of us readers.
Anonymous Miki chapter 10 . 4/14/2013
SAD :{
Anonymous Miki chapter 9 . 4/14/2013
Ok I have a question.
Um...
Earlier in chapter 4 and 5 Harley was paying with sterling money right but isn't that muggle money and in this chapter was she using to dollars ? Wasn't meant to be Silver Sickles, Bronze Knutts and that golden one?
But aside from that I loved this and keep updating
Anonymous Miki chapter 8 . 4/14/2013
This is nice
NarutoSasukeHighigo chapter 10 . 3/20/2013
k get better soon i want to read more
Gracfully chapter 10 . 2/1/2013
I hope you get better
Gracfully chapter 9 . 2/1/2013
like it :)
Gracfully chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
like it
BunnyBoo800 chapter 10 . 1/23/2013
Don't be sorry. Thank god, you're still alive.