Reviews for The Art of Political Warfare
EchoDeltaNine chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
This was really really good. So good, in fact, that I demand that you write more. Please? Hehe, just kidding. But, seriously, this was amazing; it was all very realistic and I loved Draco's obvious defiance. I think my favorite part was when she demanded that the last secretary be fired. It was really cute :D. I shall most definitely have to read more of your work!
ThatGirlYouThoughtWasQuiet chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
wow. loved the story and it was reaaaaaaaaaally long. i wasn't even at the middle yet and i hadn't realised that it was just a one-shot.
Lucyferina chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Good story, I liked it :)
artichokehearts chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
I'm not entirely sure why I loved this, just that I did. You're characterizations were spot on, and the plot was simple and plausible, but something about it was so entirely ...endearing that even one not interested in politics and not interested in business and not interested in Hermione ever becoming Minister of Magic (such as myself), can find this wonderful and perfect. Simply amazing.
ILoveTea chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
It's refreshing to read your story. It's different from other Dramione fanfics. Wow! Great work!
sinamon chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
I loved it!
Celina Corey chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
This only has 16 reviews? Well, now 17 - but still? This is amazing! It is - by far - one of my most favorite Dramiones ever! I would love to see this made into a multichapter fanfic!
alp crim chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Loved it.
Lilac1286 chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
One looong chapter. Good story though. Thanks
merlioske chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
one word, fantastic! this story is simply amazing, i totally fell in love with her. although there were some grammar mistakes, that kind of hurt my eyes,i think that they can be forgiven, considering what an amazing job you've done here :) keep up the good work and thumbs up for you / bow with respect :)
battante chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
This story had a lot of depth to it and was just lovely. Great job!
iceskaterluvr chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
So. Darned. GOOD.

I wish there was more of it!

-B
shadowontherun chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
that was one hell of a one shot :D

cheers _
amsev chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Excellent story! I look forward to reading your other fics!
roughdiamond5 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Not that I normally submit reviews to Draco/Hermione stories, but this one was...rather unique. I guess I ought to have been turned off by the focus on corporate politics, but the odd thing is that you've guided me through it effortlessly, adding hints of romance or humor (the latter mainly being the series of secreteries) to keep it all from becoming too much. And what amazed me was that Draco and Hermione were exactly how I would expect them to be. Draco wasn't a hopeless romantic, Hermione wasn't in this to get back at Ron (good touch with the divorce, by the way-I can buy that), and neither of them had a big, screaming fight that ended in a teary confession of love.

Overall, I think this deserves my thanks and a favorite.