Reviews for The Art of Political Warfare
midnightweeds chapter 1 . 7/7
This was such an interesting read! I love that they really weren't truly truly intimate or close until the end, but you could feel it there the entire time. You're Hermione is really intriguing (and a bit perfect, really, I wish more people wrote her strong/sneaky and vulnerable), and I love your Draco as well. Great job!
Light on the Horizon chapter 1 . 4/30
Great story!
EchoDeltaNine chapter 1 . 6/19/2011
This was really really good. So good, in fact, that I demand that you write more. Please? Hehe, just kidding. But, seriously, this was amazing; it was all very realistic and I loved Draco's obvious defiance. I think my favorite part was when she demanded that the last secretary be fired. It was really cute :D. I shall most definitely have to read more of your work!
ThatGirlYouThoughtWasQuiet chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
wow. loved the story and it was reaaaaaaaaaally long. i wasn't even at the middle yet and i hadn't realised that it was just a one-shot.
Lucyferina chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Good story, I liked it :)
artichokehearts chapter 1 . 2/9/2011
I'm not entirely sure why I loved this, just that I did. You're characterizations were spot on, and the plot was simple and plausible, but something about it was so entirely ...endearing that even one not interested in politics and not interested in business and not interested in Hermione ever becoming Minister of Magic (such as myself), can find this wonderful and perfect. Simply amazing.
ILoveTea chapter 1 . 11/4/2010
It's refreshing to read your story. It's different from other Dramione fanfics. Wow! Great work!
sinamon chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
I loved it!
Celina Corey chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
This only has 16 reviews? Well, now 17 - but still? This is amazing! It is - by far - one of my most favorite Dramiones ever! I would love to see this made into a multichapter fanfic!
alp crim chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
Loved it.
Lilac1286 chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
One looong chapter. Good story though. Thanks
merlioske chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
one word, fantastic! this story is simply amazing, i totally fell in love with her. although there were some grammar mistakes, that kind of hurt my eyes,i think that they can be forgiven, considering what an amazing job you've done here :) keep up the good work and thumbs up for you / bow with respect :)
battante chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
This story had a lot of depth to it and was just lovely. Great job!
iceskaterluvr chapter 1 . 7/1/2010
So. Darned. GOOD.

I wish there was more of it!

-B
shadowontherun chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
that was one hell of a one shot :D

cheers _