Reviews for Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger
Geoff chapter 6 . 5/10/2015
Why was gohan wearing a singlet
Guest chapter 9 . 3/5/2015
its a pity you haven't updated this since 2010 its pretty good and I love the humor in it lol
Rape chapter 9 . 9/22/2014
UPDATE
RapingBagels chapter 9 . 9/7/2014
please update soon
Rakaan chapter 9 . 12/23/2013
Really liking your story so far. However, you may want to make scene changes a little more obvious. For example, just up above a tad it goes from Erasa and Videl making their plans, to Gohan arriving home. After reading the sentence after "GOHAN !" it's fairly obvious this is a scene change, but you only find that out by reading a little further; it's no inherently obvious. Maybe consider putting an extra line of empty space between the scenes.

For example, between the above paragraph I wrote and this one, I hit the Enter key a few times showing a clear division. I hope this bit of advice was not annoying, and I look forward to your next chapters!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/21/2013
You turned Gohan into master Roshi that has a chance of sleeping with someone you a$$.
Primus2021 chapter 9 . 3/26/2013
Gohan X Videl X Erasa is always fun.
chaos267 chapter 9 . 1/18/2013
Dammit dammit why looks to be a great story but then you have to stop it please come back from inactivity its a good story
chaos267 chapter 4 . 1/18/2013
Hahahaha loved that im the legenendary super saiyan and that is a perfect name much better then just saiyaman wow
lolrw8 chapter 9 . 11/10/2012
A lot better than I originally expected. I know I'm a hypocrit for saying this but I absolutely hate stories that go unfinished, especially if their as good as this one. Update soon.
mslegend92 chapter 9 . 10/22/2012
1st of I like the angle you are taking. I definitely prefer the Gohan your portraying. You should use some sort note to notify the reader who or where. You ' at like under lining or some other way. What I don't like about the story is simply two things: first the chapters are too short to grip the reader into them scrutinizing your work. 2nd little things like spelling and sentence construction, phrasing,plot development etc are seriously lacking. Check out Cosmic Love 1 & 2/ Dragon ball Legends /Reprogrammed to see the type of story that will live me as the reader impatiently checking when the next chapter is posted. You have potential because you have come with a vision that not many including myself would even contemplate. Good luck with the story and I hope you finish it. From Sipho all the way in Johannesburg South Africa.
DarkVoid116 chapter 9 . 10/20/2012
Ha, if Chi Chi knew, she'd flip. Not only does Gohan feel attracted to Videl, their attraction is strong and mutual. Gohan's already dreamt of her, and vice a versa. Lol.

I think the conversation between Videl and Erasa went nicely. The wisdom Erasa offered about no guy being worth changing who you are was really quite awesome and I enjoyed the intelligent side of Erasa peeking through her normal flirtacious facade.

I really enjoyed this story and this chapter. I hope it gets updated soon.

Awesome chapter!
DarkVoid116 chapter 8 . 10/20/2012
I'm excited to see how Videl and Erasa tackle the issue of Gohan, and getting Videl to woo him.

It should be interesting.

I don't have much more to say except wonder where those two evil dudes have gone...

Nice chapter.
DarkVoid116 chapter 7 . 10/20/2012
Chapter 6:

This chapter contained a lot of interesting things.

I like the continued fascination with Gohan and his sexual experience. It really adds a new look to Gohan.

I'm also pretty darn happy that plot stuff (Drake Applications closing, the trip to Capsule Corp) is happening, so secrets can be revealed.

Now Gohan knows that Videl is the "protector" of Satan City. He'd better come up with a good excuse soon.

Awesome chapter.

Chapter 7:

I think this was my favorite chapter so far. Videl, Erasa, and Sharpner now know that he works at Capsule Corp., they've met Bulma, and now Gohan's taking them on a private tour of Capsule Corp., including his private office. The whole Videl/Gohan thing should pick up soon, I hope.

Awesome chapter, as well...
DarkVoid116 chapter 5 . 10/20/2012
Well, I didn't expect Gohan to have such thoughts about Videl so quickly, but I can't say I'm surprised or disappointed. This /is/ Gohan/Videl, so it's to be expected...

I'm glad Gohan's plan to draw the suspicion off of him worked wonders, maybe now Gohan can form a solid friendship with Videl.

Nice chapter.