Reviews for Word of the Day
LadyCapuccino chapter 1 . 1/16
that was heartbreaking. cleverly constructed also.
Shadows of Starlight chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
I'm ever so glad that I found you again. I'd stumbled upon your KHR contributions once upon a time ago, and hadn't the presence of mind to favorite the story in order to find you again. This is positively gut-wrenching, in the fact that there were only two scenes I had to look away from, and one involved Takeshi. Gah. Don't die, please. /3 (I mean, I know he doesn't, but, still. The FEELS).

-SoS
dhampire712 chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
Wait what did he have to smear? The delitto or Kaoru?
RealityBitez chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
This was awesome. And actually I'm surprised most people don't (or choose not to) notice that yamamoto is pretty dedicated to the family and Tsuna. Maybe more than gokudera, but he's always just freaking YELLING tenth! all the time so yeah.. X) Sometimes i get the feeling Yamamoto's more suited as his right hand man...lol nvm forget it X3
Butterfly Illusions chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
Omg so good~

I don't know why you rated this M though it's ok to be T.

BTW I love how you did this, it shows that you know Takeshi very well~

Well anyways awesome job! XD
Alternative Angel chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
~claps~ A damn good drabble, one that is well written and doesn't overstate things.

This is fitting for Yamamoto, though some would disagree.

It'd definitely be like Yamamoto to use a baseball metaphor for his Family, which just strengthens the belief that THIS is Yakyuu-baka.

I like that this shows what Yamamoto was more than likely thinking when that happened, although him calling out, "Tsu... na" kind of gives some of it away. Still, you showed that Yamamoto puts Tsuna first, which is- annoyingly enough- completely disregarded.

Honestly, you'd be amazed at how many people don't notice how dedicated Yamamoto is to Tsuna. (Personally, I think Gokudera's blatant display of devotion to Tsuna just overshadows Yamamoto's subtle devotion.)

I'm not sure what you meant when you wrote 'That name had fallen out with all the urgency he had strength for, which was pretty unfair to Tsuna,' though. Could you explain?