Reviews for Romance on the Run
Zane S. White chapter 2 . 7/10/2016
WHAT? WHAAAT?! That is so, so, well, just plain crazy! With Derek being a werewolf and all, and Chloe being a necromancer, this is not going to end well. I mean, it's going to end worst than Edward and Bella. It will not be good. I know that this sounds weird, but I just can't think of Derek and Chloe as a married couple. It's just that in my mind they will always be sixteen and fifteen, a ever young couple of lovers. Special thanks to my dear favorite characters.
Thank you, Chloe, for telling my favorite werewolf about his unborn pup and not physically freaking out. That was good. Thank you, Derek, for not getting mad or having any other negative feelings besides utter shock for a few seconds. And to the AWESOMESAUCE fans out there who see the greatness of this book. Chloe, Derek, congrats, or, uh, whatever.
souzalove chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
i love to read one shots this is one of the better ones iv read
GigglingFangirl chapter 2 . 9/14/2013
I really want more...
ERB000 chapter 2 . 3/22/2013
Oooohhh... Write more!
None Spoken chapter 2 . 7/20/2012
Oooh, talk about a one-shot...leave me wanting more. ;D
rainbowlollipops15 chapter 2 . 7/14/2012
love it! :)
dadby chapter 2 . 6/3/2012
That was a wonderful and amazing two shot story! I love it! C/D FOREVER!
Onemilllives chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
I cant wait to read there reactions.
Onemilllives chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
That was realy good. I'm glad he told her about his dream.
Lorelai chapter 2 . 3/18/2012
Continue? Please, it's really awesome! You should definitely write more Chlerek! 3
loginanout chapter 2 . 1/20/2012
Really good
loginanout chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
Very good chapter
Ethedriell chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
Thank you! More please? hahaha I love this :) Chloe and Derek all the way! Will you write more?
goddamnitijustwantausername chapter 2 . 9/12/2011
brilliant
DropDeadMyDear chapter 2 . 7/3/2011
O Jesus! I love it and I absolutely want some more! TeeHee! Please Update soon. I can't wait for the next chapter!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »