Reviews for Drowning in One's Humanity
Sailor Pandabear chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
interesting
andromeda0909 chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
This is one twisted, Shun, like you said.

Very good! I love it!
doremishine itsuko chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
wow i love it please make a sequel and dont blame my beautiful shun kun to hit everyone specially athena how can she said something like that is horrible please make a sequel

itsuko chan.
Axya chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
I will never get tired to say that I love your stories. I hope you won't mind my lack of eloquency, but as english is not my native language I find it hard to put into words just how much I like your fics. Just be sure they strike me to the core.
margo chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
Can you make a continuation? That was great!
Pandora Aihara chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
I'm really glad you decided to continue this series. Shun, was definitely not all there by the end and I enjoyed Athena-bashing wherever I can get it. Sorry, I didn't review earlier my internet was acting weird. Added to favs.
MysticFantasy chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
write a second chapter. this is too good to just be a single chapter story.
no one chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
awsome story i really like how you mades hades more human. Could you do more fics like this?
Jenny DeVic chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
I think in my last few reviews, I keep mentioning that I don't see the slash that you keep warning about. Yeah, I definitely see it in this one :p

I'm glad you made a prequel to "Bid Goodbye to the World." That was a good fic and so is this one. The last one Hades seemed like he was gloating over Athena, but this one made him feel like he really was attracted to Shun.

To be honest, originally I was a little sad when you mentioned you were going to do the 500 themes and figured you were going to stop the "His New Duty" series, but you've been producing some of your best work through this so I look forward to seeing more.

Jenny D