Reviews for Boys are Easier
2lazy2logon chapter 6 . 4/11/2014
I forgot to say, 'puede ayudarme' is wrong. It means 'can he or she help?'. The correct way is 'puedo ayudarme'. That means 'can I help?', which is Spanish, of course.
guest chapter 8 . 12/28/2013
Can you also update on fanfiction l can't get on a site I'm not allowed but l really like this story
Lurai the Ninja Elf chapter 8 . 7/30/2013
Ok, I'll head on over!
Lurai the Ninja Elf chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
LOL, like how you described the girls. And carolina is a great character!
Lurai the Ninja Elf chapter 5 . 7/30/2013
I like that you gave them a mission like this! It seems like something that Flanagan would have as a mission
Lurai the Ninja Elf chapter 4 . 7/30/2013
LOL awesome! I like that you write long chapters!
Lurai the Ninja Elf chapter 3 . 7/30/2013
HALT REACTED PERFECTLY!
Lurai the Ninja Elf chapter 2 . 7/30/2013
LOL Kaye, soon enough you'll learn
Lurai the Ninja Elf chapter 1 . 7/30/2013
OOOOOOOH! Awesomeness!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/29/2013
Great story! Um more detail on the mysterious guy would be nice. If there is going to be a relationship between Kaye and Justin, you should put more detail into it and hurry up and start defining it.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/29/2013
Um...this giant guy kinda sounds like !( spoiler)! Trobar. Are you mimicking him?
Guest chapter 3 . 3/29/2013
Hey im a girl and that was still a little bit... Um... Akward. The characters reacted probably how they would in real life , so good job with that! But people dont really write about that stuff just like they dontwrite about going to the bathroom. It's just kind of private. That's just my view thought.
Flyflyaway chapter 7 . 3/2/2013
Loveing the story but its been ages since an update...ANY chance of you furthering this tale?
Brook chapter 7 . 2/19/2013
This is an awesome story. I hope u post more
Ranger93 chapter 7 . 12/13/2012
Wonderful cant wait for the next instalment of this story!