Reviews for A Kiss is a Gesture
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2016
yay~
NotAHoax chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
You have to! You HAVE to continue this! Please! It's so amazing!
WolftenDragon chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Continue please! This is very well written and I can see this blooming into a great story :DDD
Adorn chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
Please, please continue this, whatever that means!

If that means we can get more of this awesome and touching writing, keep doing what you do!

The descriptions fit them both so perfectly. I can't express how beautiful this writing is ;w; .. I'll come back every now and then to re-read this, for sure. Again, please, please continue this! I want/need to know what happens next~! X3
lynnthinksurcool13 chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
I read this once before. I did, really. And it was so awesome that I can't believe I haven't reviewed it yet. I mean, seriously, what's wrong with me?

This is EXCELLENT. And if it's easy enough for you to continue, PLEASE DO. I've gotten requests to continue, though, so I know how hard it is to force a story to have a plot it didn't want in the first place. You seem to be a better writer than me, though, so you could probably pull it off if you wanted to.

Anyway, oh man, I loved it. Seriously. (I also liked the "so canon, it's historically accurate" comment and, in another story, a "got on like a house on fire" simile. I'm a bad reviewer who read half your stories and didn't bother telling you how much I loved them. Sorry about that.)
MKG chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
:DDDD I love you beyond words! I could... I could... KISS you! What was that at the corner of my eye? Moisture? D:

I must say for something done in a mere 40 minutes off the top of your head that was epic. EPIC. E.P.I.C! I cheered when Ludwig's lips ever so slightly rose to meet Feliciano's. Building up from the beginning I was in a panic. Fully convinced he was a vegetable. The emotion from Feliciano. The cinematic description. Love the tear drop, that was like an epic thing. btw I am going to be using the word epic a lot in this review because I don't know of another word to describe the brilliance! For such a short story, it seemed very long, which is excellent because most short stories have a "rushed" feel or switches in pace/flow. This one was perfect.

The angst and tension stroked my happy place and the ending stirred emotions I thought I didn't have. LOVE the fact there is a fic out there that now satisfy both my craves without a. Ludwig and Feliciano eating each others faces and 2. is accurate to the characters, time, setting, etc.

Should you continue? Great potential for a short series that explores their relationship. Honestly I can't get enough of your stuff so a selfish answer would be YES, GIVE ME THE EPICNESSNESS OF YOUR WRITING. I am going to read this again, okay? Let me know if you plan on continuing because then i can check my account 5000 times a day to see if a new chapter as sprung up.
JoKer-Neal chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
That was so sweet and heartwarming! I completely get what you were saying, but I still can't help but see it as romance. Haha, me and my shipping...anyway, this was awesome! I also loved the desciptions you wrote here, it was sort of sad...but it was happy at the same time, you know? I want to read more!
inuaiko chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
oh jeez... so sad ;_; but also a very sweet, heartwarming end.

great job