Reviews for Simple and Sweet
DisneyPrincess chapter 15 . 8/15/2010
I'm sorry, I almost forgot to review this poem. It's very good; Flounder is such a good friend to Ariel.

As for your statement that you've never seen The Great Mouse Detective, definitely try and snag a copy if you can, it's a really great movie (although this is coming from an admittingly obsessed GMD fan girl and Ratigan freak, so if you don't like it that's fine too - but definitely check it out if you can.)
DisneyPrincess chapter 20 . 8/14/2010
I haven't seen this movie in years. Great poem!
DisneyPrincess chapter 19 . 8/14/2010
A beautiful poem for a wise old tree spirit.
DisneyPrincess chapter 18 . 8/14/2010
Yay, thank you, I love Phil!
DisneyPrincess chapter 17 . 8/14/2010
Very good. I always wondered how easy it was for Jane to get used to the jungle.
DisneyPrincess chapter 16 . 8/14/2010
Aww, very sweet!
DisneyPrincess chapter 15 . 8/14/2010
Yay! I'm glad you like my haiku. I'll definitely consider an account of my own; I've actually been writing several Disney Villain haikus, so my Ratigan poem will fit right in with them all.

No, you're right, I was confusing the two charas. Thank you for setting me straight.
DisneyPrincess chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
musical-ink-exchange: Frollo is the villain from The Hunchback of Notre Dame. He is a minister of justice at the cathedral and raises the main character after his mother dies. He hates gypsies, but ends up lusting for Esmeralda, a beautiful gypsy girl that Quasimodo (the main character) also has a crush on.

I won't give too much else away, you have to see the movie.
musical-ink-exchange chapter 9 . 7/12/2010
who's Frollo?
musical-ink-exchange chapter 2 . 7/12/2010
love this one!
DisneyPrincess chapter 14 . 7/1/2010
I had almost completely forgotten Brother Bear. Great poem!

Your poems are so great, they inspired me to try and write my own Disney poems. Here's my first one, please tell me if you think it's good or if it's stupid. It's a haiku about Professor Ratigan from The Great Mouse Detective, my favorite Disney villain:

Ashamed to admit

His own true identity

As a sewer rat
DisneyPrincess chapter 13 . 7/1/2010
Awww, this is very sweet! Thank you, NC!
DisneyPrincess chapter 12 . 6/29/2010
AWWW, poor Tramp! I've always loved this movie. Thank you.
DisneyPrincess chapter 11 . 6/29/2010
Cool, a haiku about the world's fave pixie! Great job!
DisneyPrincess chapter 10 . 6/29/2010
AWWWWWWWWW! Bambi always makes me cry! Thank you for the beautiful poem, NC!