Reviews for At Death's Door
bbissocute chapter 6 . 4/9
Love it so far. Can't wait to see what comes next. Poor poor Castiel...
drewbug chapter 6 . 3/31
I want to thank you - I've been enjoying your Supernatural stories for hours. You're a great storyteller, and you have a wonderful ear for dialogue, both with the show's characters and your own. I adore your Castiel... and I have no idea what you're talking about when you say your Dean sounds AU. The whole thing is dead on. And that's coming from someone who's currently watch the show in huge binging chunks.

I'm addicted to the AngelWhump. I know how difficult it can be to return to a fandom you haven't played with in a long while, but are you considering ever coming back to this story? Could you possibly be tempted back into the fandom with a prompt request?

Either way, I thank you. It's like watching bonus episodes.
Detective Rysposito chapter 6 . 8/9/2014
Oh no, has it been two ywars since an update? I'm not sure, but I'llstill look forward to an update. You're an amazing author and i love your stories and the cas!whump, it's perfect. Please maybe update soon?
Guest chapter 6 . 7/24/2014
I see it's been a while since you updated - but i hope that you get your mojo/inspiration back for this fict. You've built a great deal of momentum in and I'm loving the plot so far. I think you've got the characters nailed down solid. Hope to see more!
Sonic Serendipity chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Bloody brilliant. I realize its been a while, but any time youd like to continue this id be all over it! :D
gypsyhyena chapter 6 . 6/30/2013
I don't know if you plan to continue this and update, but this story is brilliant and I sincerely hope you do!
Wicked R chapter 6 . 2/16/2013
where's more?
Wicked R chapter 5 . 2/16/2013
liking when Crowley and the boys work together
Wicked R chapter 3 . 2/16/2013
the Easter Bunny, thats funny.
Wicked R chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
great deal of self pity from Cas, but of course understandibly.
Riftless chapter 6 . 11/23/2012
I wish there was more of this :U although I'm not really one to talk...
in any case
ebonypol chapter 6 . 11/23/2012
Ooo i love this soooo much :). Cant wait for more!
Zephyira chapter 6 . 10/26/2012
Really enjoying this so far, I like how you added the end (somewhat) at the beginning and then filled in the blanks, can't wait to see what happens next ;)
chulala chapter 6 . 10/11/2012
I should have left a review sooner, but the thing with writing a review after reading good writing is that, in comparison, I feel inadequate..
If that makes sense?
I've always loved your writing. Good old fashioned Castiel whump- yet somehow he's still a BAMF at the same time. THAT is quality, my friend.
I love the way you write the characters. I can see and hear them perfectly, and, often, I confuse your stories with canon.
Long story short? You are super-talented.
Can't wait until you update again and I'll be here waiting on it when you do!
HamsterInMyHeadSaysHi chapter 6 . 10/3/2012
Really interesting story :) looking forward for more chapters