Reviews for At Death's Door
RadioGlitch chapter 6 . 7/27
You continued the AU yesyesyes! But I guess you're probably not really planning on updating, huh? That's too bad, cause this fic is seriously fun to read and I would love to see what happens next.
Melody Phoenix chapter 6 . 2/7
So I read the previous story and thought it was awesome. Naturally I thought I'd hit up this sequel, which is equally captivating, but then I noticed... it hasn't been updated in four years. :( If you're still around, it'd be great to see what happens next. I can only imagine what you had in store for this!
Guest chapter 6 . 11/10/2015
Wait...this isn't finished?! NOOOOOOOOO.

Bucket of cold water :(

Please come back?
PokeSpeBanette chapter 6 . 10/24/2015
aw come on, you can't do this to me! world's best fanfic cliffy and you kill it four years ago? dude, please, i need to know what happens to cas!
Snovolovac chapter 6 . 9/22/2015
this is amazing, I'm eagerly awaiting an update! you have a beautiful talent and this story is brilliant! keep it up!
Snovolovac chapter 5 . 9/22/2015
oh, dear, so intense! nice job, respect
Snovolovac chapter 3 . 9/22/2015
AMAZING.
hollybridgetpeppermint chapter 6 . 8/27/2015
Hey! Loving this so far... I hope someday you'll come back to it! In the meantime...I would LOVE to know how you were able to do Enochian translation... *gives puppy eyes* I've found a couple of translators online, but neither is all that great, and my favorite one seems to have been taken down.

Anyway...everyone is very IC here, so great job! I especially notice how very IC Crowley is. :D I love it! The plot is fascinating, and the writing good. Overall, a great job, and, like I said, I hope you'll finish this sometime.
Zephyr169 chapter 6 . 8/5/2015
I am really enjoying this one! Hehehe please update soon? :)
bbissocute chapter 6 . 4/9/2015
Love it so far. Can't wait to see what comes next. Poor poor Castiel...
drewbug chapter 6 . 3/31/2015
I want to thank you - I've been enjoying your Supernatural stories for hours. You're a great storyteller, and you have a wonderful ear for dialogue, both with the show's characters and your own. I adore your Castiel... and I have no idea what you're talking about when you say your Dean sounds AU. The whole thing is dead on. And that's coming from someone who's currently watch the show in huge binging chunks.

I'm addicted to the AngelWhump. I know how difficult it can be to return to a fandom you haven't played with in a long while, but are you considering ever coming back to this story? Could you possibly be tempted back into the fandom with a prompt request?

Either way, I thank you. It's like watching bonus episodes.
Detective Rysposito chapter 6 . 8/9/2014
Oh no, has it been two ywars since an update? I'm not sure, but I'llstill look forward to an update. You're an amazing author and i love your stories and the cas!whump, it's perfect. Please maybe update soon?
Guest chapter 6 . 7/24/2014
I see it's been a while since you updated - but i hope that you get your mojo/inspiration back for this fict. You've built a great deal of momentum in and I'm loving the plot so far. I think you've got the characters nailed down solid. Hope to see more!
Sonic Serendipity chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Bloody brilliant. I realize its been a while, but any time youd like to continue this id be all over it! :D
gypsyhyena chapter 6 . 6/30/2013
I don't know if you plan to continue this and update, but this story is brilliant and I sincerely hope you do!