Reviews for At Death's Door
Detective Rysposito chapter 6 . 8/9/2014
Oh no, has it been two ywars since an update? I'm not sure, but I'llstill look forward to an update. You're an amazing author and i love your stories and the cas!whump, it's perfect. Please maybe update soon?
Guest chapter 6 . 7/24/2014
I see it's been a while since you updated - but i hope that you get your mojo/inspiration back for this fict. You've built a great deal of momentum in and I'm loving the plot so far. I think you've got the characters nailed down solid. Hope to see more!
Sonic Serendipity chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
Bloody brilliant. I realize its been a while, but any time youd like to continue this id be all over it! :D
gypsyhyena chapter 6 . 6/30/2013
I don't know if you plan to continue this and update, but this story is brilliant and I sincerely hope you do!
Wicked R chapter 6 . 2/16/2013
where's more?
Wicked R chapter 5 . 2/16/2013
liking when Crowley and the boys work together
Wicked R chapter 3 . 2/16/2013
the Easter Bunny, thats funny.
Wicked R chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
great deal of self pity from Cas, but of course understandibly.
Riftless chapter 6 . 11/23/2012
I wish there was more of this :U although I'm not really one to talk...
in any case
ebonypol chapter 6 . 11/23/2012
Ooo i love this soooo much :). Cant wait for more!
Zephyira chapter 6 . 10/26/2012
Really enjoying this so far, I like how you added the end (somewhat) at the beginning and then filled in the blanks, can't wait to see what happens next ;)
chulala chapter 6 . 10/11/2012
I should have left a review sooner, but the thing with writing a review after reading good writing is that, in comparison, I feel inadequate..
If that makes sense?
I've always loved your writing. Good old fashioned Castiel whump- yet somehow he's still a BAMF at the same time. THAT is quality, my friend.
I love the way you write the characters. I can see and hear them perfectly, and, often, I confuse your stories with canon.
Long story short? You are super-talented.
Can't wait until you update again and I'll be here waiting on it when you do!
HamsterInMyHeadSaysHi chapter 6 . 10/3/2012
Really interesting story :) looking forward for more chapters
anonymous-unknown chapter 6 . 9/18/2012
Yay an update! And a good one. Keep it up please. I've missed this story terribly. :)
the-poette chapter 6 . 9/18/2012
I'm so glad you updated this. This series is one of the most jaw-dropping, adrenaline charging pieces written in this fandom...and I'm so relieved to see it hasn't been abandoned. I'm sticking with til the end ;)