Reviews for Who would've wanted to kiss you?
PiNkBuN17 chapter 19 . 6/24/2014
Well after fulling reading this fanfic, I have to give complete props to the story plot! Awesome read, other than the improper grammar phrases.
Curse Soul chapter 19 . 7/6/2013
this is probably the first story that i read that was this long.
and I have to say, I LOVED IT!
Guest chapter 17 . 7/18/2012
Too cute. Romantic. But Akane shouldn't pretend that she forgot everything, I think things would be better if she let him know she heard everything...
Aki-Kohi chapter 10 . 7/16/2012
Ugh! Just take everyone's tickets and kiss her a bunch of times in front of everybody! DUH!

Ranma no baka!
Aki-Kohi chapter 9 . 7/16/2012
My heart aches for Akane. Ranma needs to do something! ugh.
Aki-Kohi chapter 4 . 7/16/2012
UGH this made me cry, then smile, then cry again! Such a cute yet emotional story so far, love it!

Jesus bless you.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/6/2012
It was a cute story and really nice!..very original.. one of the best story...i ddnt get bored..and i really like it..thanks..wish to read more sotries like this :)
krizue chapter 5 . 1/20/2012
Really good chapter, this dream is quite cool... a very deserved nightmare
krizue chapter 4 . 1/20/2012
Hello!

I'm liking your story a lot..

But you should check the grammar, there are a lot of mistakes in the tenses, and in the conjugation of some words
Aidahlia Montague chapter 19 . 1/10/2011
ugh. complicated and confusing chapter. what the heck is wrong with your grammar, missing or added words and such. wth?
Aidahlia Montague chapter 7 . 1/9/2011
ugh! longer chapters! need longer chapters and better grammar! it's getting there. is english not your native language, or are you just missing the typos? honestly curious, here. :)
Aidahlia Montague chapter 4 . 1/9/2011
hmmm... ur grammar was better in this chapter... it was still kinda hard to figure out though... :/
Aidahlia Montague chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
ack! BAD grammar! aggk...
callalily1617 chapter 19 . 10/30/2010
i dont want to be rude or anything. i liked it and all but i still think its incomplete. also, there were a lot of typographical and grammatical errors. but the plot itself was great, amazing even. the characters were in character and the plot twists and climax were properly shown. but, i am wondering about the rating.. but then again, as a writer, it is your choice. just keep in mind that it also your responsibility. thank you for your fanfic. it was worth reading and reviewing. im hoping for more :]
alias-amidala chapter 19 . 8/26/2010
superbly written!i love it to the nth power!