Reviews for Destined to Collide
kykyxstandler chapter 32 . 8/20
your story makes me feel alive when all I do these days is feel depressed
I kind of really hope she'll become a vampire and be with Godric forever and ever
and at the same time it would be fun to hear eric's reaction to her turning... that is if you do decide to make her a vamp
please please please update soon
I know it's been like 4 years since you updated(you probably lost your inspiration or something) but please don't give up on this jewel of a story
and your sex scene was perfect
seriously I'm begging on my knees for you to update
please and thank you in advance
also if you need inspiration or something for you to update just pm me and I'll help in whichever way I can
shika93 chapter 19 . 8/6
shika93 chapter 6 . 8/6
Great chapter!
shika93 chapter 4 . 8/6
Good chapter!
CRAZYJAMES1 chapter 19 . 5/10
The ending made me laugh! Lol!
13ella chapter 32 . 12/26/2015
I read it all. But jesus christ, the spelling and grammar are so bad I almost couldn't. If you ever come back to this story, please find a beta.
Scorpio21 chapter 2 . 12/19/2015
I tried to read this, I really did. You have a good foundation for an excellent plot, and I could see where you wanted to go with it. Unfortunately, the grammar is just too horrendous to read any further. I suggest finding someone who knows what they're doing to edit this, and maybe even finding a solid beta to be your second pair of eyes. All writers make mistakes, but not everyone recognizes where those mistakes are made.

I hope to one day see a cleaner version of this story, just as I hope to read more from you in the future. Never giving up is the ticket to success.
Guest chapter 32 . 11/26/2015
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
I love it already. Can't wait to find out where you go with this. :D
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 7 . 6/3/2015
he makes me think of castiel from supernatural
tadah2 chapter 24 . 4/18/2015
Fic drags a bit, but it's worth reading
Twilightrocks123 chapter 32 . 12/21/2014
Cloudcity'sBookworm chapter 32 . 12/9/2014
Oh, my gosh. I absolutely love, love, LOVE this story! Although it's not perfect, it's still beautifully written.
I'm happy you don't mainly focus on the sex part of True Blood. Love in its purest form, like Anna and Godric's, is what makes stories truly so magical.
To be honest, I skipped over the *hem, hem, hem* scene, but I'm sure you did great!
Because I found your story during my finals week, I've been using it as a reward. Study for a half hour or so, read your story. Read a few chapters of my Gen. PSY book, read your story, and so on and so forth. I'm just so sad that there's only thirty-one chapters :( I'd love to read more, so I hope you come back soon.
Thank you for writing such an amazing story :)
Cloudcity'sBookworm chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
I like Anna. I can already tell how great of a character she is.
belladu57 chapter 32 . 9/6/2014