Reviews for Destined to Collide
Please write more
more like fatten him up for good grace. lol
sing birdy
wait, waasn't sarah sister a vampire?
wolflover69 chapter 32 . 12/8/2016
I love this story can you update soon please...
kykyxstandler chapter 32 . 8/20/2016
your story makes me feel alive when all I do these days is feel depressed
I kind of really hope she'll become a vampire and be with Godric forever and ever
and at the same time it would be fun to hear eric's reaction to her turning... that is if you do decide to make her a vamp
please please please update soon
I know it's been like 4 years since you updated(you probably lost your inspiration or something) but please don't give up on this jewel of a story
and your sex scene was perfect
seriously I'm begging on my knees for you to update
please and thank you in advance
also if you need inspiration or something for you to update just pm me and I'll help in whichever way I can
shika93 chapter 19 . 8/6/2016
AWESOME
shika93 chapter 6 . 8/6/2016
Great chapter!
shika93 chapter 4 . 8/6/2016
Good chapter!
CRAZYJAMES1 chapter 19 . 5/10/2016
The ending made me laugh! Lol!
13ella chapter 32 . 12/26/2015
I read it all. But jesus christ, the spelling and grammar are so bad I almost couldn't. If you ever come back to this story, please find a beta.
Scorpio21 chapter 2 . 12/19/2015
I tried to read this, I really did. You have a good foundation for an excellent plot, and I could see where you wanted to go with it. Unfortunately, the grammar is just too horrendous to read any further. I suggest finding someone who knows what they're doing to edit this, and maybe even finding a solid beta to be your second pair of eyes. All writers make mistakes, but not everyone recognizes where those mistakes are made.

I hope to one day see a cleaner version of this story, just as I hope to read more from you in the future. Never giving up is the ticket to success.
Guest chapter 32 . 11/26/2015
3333
Guest chapter 1 . 6/29/2015
I love it already. Can't wait to find out where you go with this. :D
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 7 . 6/3/2015
he makes me think of castiel from supernatural