Reviews for How to Make a Half-Baked Heart
SwordFire19 chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
lolz very weird parring but hey it was very good! It even made me laugh lolz binky XD haha Like I said before. Amazing writer!
BlueMango chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Thanks for the Nico! I'll definitely take him!

First Draco, now Lucius! Lol

The idea of him being someone else's is Bleargh!

The chocolate being sweet and not so sweet was cool! It defined their relationship well!

Can't wait to see more! HINT
lonely hands chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Phwoah! I think this is /my/ favourite of yours, too! It's so heartbreaking and shattering and oh-so FORBIDDEN and gosh, if I never felt sorry for Lav before, I do now!

'The usual cat-and-mouse analogy'

Can I just say that this line was pure-and-simple genius? I love how their relationship (or lack of) is so much MORE than a game, but like a battlefield and gah, CAN YOU TELL I LOVE THIS?

I love your pairings :)
Morghen chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
I LOVE THIS! They are so yummy together even though they aren't really together in this fic, lol.

:D

Okay, so where in Hades should I start? Well, I absolutely adored the whole image of her heart crumbling like a brownie! It was soooo creative and it really put a picture in my mind about how much he hurt her. I love how you added some Dracovender in here, too! The fox and rabbit part was amazing! It was so difference from cat and mouse - so much stronger! You showed the extent of Lav's love for Lucius so well and it was great! The ending was perfect, too!

Hehe, well hopefully that made some sense because it is like 1:03 and I can barely think , lol!

Awww, can't BlueMango share just a little Nico? He is so yummy... Will is incredibly yummy, too, so it is all good!

:D