Reviews for The House Which Time Forgot Sirius Business
skyewardfitzsimmonsphilinda chapter 3 . 7/24/2014
Um, I wasn't going to read this story. I really wasn't. I don't normally like father/son stories with Snape and Harry, But this?
This was golden.
I don't think I've ever read fanfiction that captured Harry Potter, the Little Shit Who Lives to Sass, as perfectly as this did. Bravo.
Mady-leen chapter 3 . 8/7/2013
That was great, thank you :)
Wilmon chapter 3 . 6/9/2013
Again I want to say you did a great job with this chapter-the entire story. I loved it all.
Wilmon chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
Good chapter. I am ready for the next one. Wow!
Wilmon chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
I hope Snape and Sirius will get along for Harry's benefit. But Sirius don't have any right to show up and attempt to take Harry.
kspence chapter 3 . 4/1/2013
Excellent story.
Newgirl02 chapter 3 . 3/9/2013
God, I love this series. You did such a good job with it!
naru894 chapter 3 . 8/26/2012
this is ... genius! is sooo amusing i think ill have to read the rest of the series...XD
My Alternate Reality chapter 3 . 3/2/2012
awww, i love how he made both of them a part of his life!
gaben chapter 3 . 6/10/2011
Loved this next instaememt so much. I'm with Harry a nice a polite snape is tourture and no where near asucj fun.
RinaBear8 chapter 2 . 6/4/2011
Harry has finally achieved the impossible! He punched Severus Snape!
One Mad Wolf chapter 3 . 5/30/2011
Excellent end to the story, and I find snape being nice is very cruel and unusual.
MalikaiDragonSlayer chapter 2 . 5/20/2011
Wait a minute, when you say punched him in the face do you actually mean PUNCHED IN THE FACE? Oh my god fourteen year old Harry just punched Sevvy in the face. And what's with Snape and kicking Harry out and then Harry using a bunch of profanity and obscenities?
Dramagirl007 chapter 3 . 5/5/2011
these stories are so funny. :D
teehee chapter 3 . 4/4/2011
lol, i totally love this series!