Reviews for Frank's Dilemma
SamDeanLove chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
more..more! )
general zargon chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Awwww, you mean there won't be a sequel or a side-story to this? Dang it, I was really getting into this alternate version of Frank's Change. I love this story, but I have to say that a lot of it seemed a bit...abrupt, and at times it was a bit hard for me to tell who was thinking what. Not to mention that it seemed a bit like you jumped right into the middle of the story at the beginning...Anyway, I still enjoyed this story, so please keep up the great work, and I hope you decide to write more for this fandom!
Andriabow chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
Wonderful story and a great job done by you. Thanks for sharing.
minlin chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
If Frank believes all accountants are wusses, he's obviously never been audited. However if he's judging them all by cousin Cedric's example, I guess it's understandable.

I liked the way you handled Julian's explanation of what was going to happen, as well as the Embrace itself.
Milenia chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
I liked it and wanted to ask you if you perhaps could write a slash story about Frank and Julian?
Ne'ith5 chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
I read the original story and though I enjoyed it greatly, this one was much better. You improved the flow and the characterizations of Julian Luna, and frank Kohonack were perfect I could hear them speak.

As for the twerp, cousin Cedric he got what was coming to him, to bad we didn't get to see it. And yes I know I'm bloodthirsty for saying that. I liked the humor in the story as well as the princes gentleness toward his prospective child.

I hope you decide to let us know what Sonny, Lilly et all think of Frank now that hes no longer human... and how will Frank recover from new found fashion and decor sense? Great story!
kirallie chapter 1 . 6/21/2010