Reviews for Fallen Hitokiri
Man, this friendship rivals that of even Naruto's and Sasuke's! :D
James Birdsong chapter 4 . 1/28/2014
Sweet story.
kaoruca chapter 3 . 1/20/2014
Oh, my God. I don't know what to think about it. The way you are in a murderer's mind makes feel uneasy, hahahhaa.
I laugh a lot when Jin'e first met Kaoru's food.
But the way Kaoru has behaved frightens me. I don't know if she would really behave like that so hard and so much time. It was too cruel for herself - and she is clever enough to match both situations (Kenshin's and Jin'eh's). If she is so cruel to Jin'e she should be so to Kenshin. Or maybe she doesn't believe Kenshin able to have done the same Jin'e did, because if she does she will also hate him (and everything she said to Kenshin would be a lie; and I don't think so).
Anyway, don't update so late, please!
Kuronoko Tsubame chapter 3 . 1/20/2014
I hate Jin'eh. The fact that I'm three chapters into a story revolving around him revolts me. That, and I really, really can't wait for the next chapter. -le sigh-
sirensbane chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
That was a sweet story. Your first? That's pretty impressive. Kenshin is the most amazing character that ever existed.
t42n24t2 chapter 2 . 7/7/2010
The second chapter is a good as the first. The character development with Jin-e is fantastic. You can feel his determination to suceed fight with his feelings. He is a strong man. Kenshin, also a very strong man, will show him the way and (perhaps) grow into a stronger more compassionate one.
t42n24t2 chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Your writing is very powerful. The story you told was intense. I loved every word and found myself smiling at both Kenshin and Jin'eh's revelations. I do hope you will be continuing on with this. I would like to see more of Jin'eh's new life.