Reviews for The Galaxy and God's Gift
MalaZh chapter 28 . 2/2/2013
Here I was, greatly enjoying your fic when I got on chapter 28 and I just had to pause reading and hit 'review' over one stupid little touching detail:

I share the same birthday as Teddy Lupin

And so, I hit both 'post reviews' and 'favorite story' altogether. Thank you for the great recollection of Ted and Andromeda! Your version DOES make sense and actually sounds like the real side-story from the book ;)
LovelyToMeetYou chapter 31 . 11/23/2012
This was absolutely beautiful. The last chapter brought tears to my eyes. Everything was done perfectly: the writing, the characterization and the resolution. An excellent story, definitely.
unique.normality chapter 31 . 8/24/2012
Heartbreaking but amazing.
Manatocfox chapter 7 . 8/20/2012
Yay for love! Great story, thus far and I have wonderful expectations going forward.
Manatocfox chapter 3 . 8/20/2012
Fun, I like it. This is an entertaining side of both Andromeda and Ted that seems quite believable. Good Job.
Twinny chapter 31 . 3/4/2012
ive never cryed so hard with a fic before, it was lovely, however.

Congrats xx
Ravnur chapter 15 . 2/28/2012
I know they didn't join the Order officially. But I didn't expect them to ;) Hufflepuff's are very nice and all that, but they aren't all brave like Gryffindors. I think he may be brave, but he cares more about his wife. Nice of him.

And Andromeda is a Slytherin, not evil, but she cares about if her little family survives or not. Self-preservation is a Slytherin trait after all, even if the person is disowned.

But I love this story, as far I've read. ;)
LIVEalittleLOVEsome chapter 31 . 2/2/2012
That was beautifully written and tragic, amazing job
cristina chapter 31 . 1/13/2012
Great story. Well written and really made me cry
b.christine chapter 31 . 1/5/2012
Congratulations, this is the first fanfic I have ever read that made tears fall down my face. I've read a lot of fanfics and some make me sad, but holy cow, this was really, really beautiful. I could feel every emotion that Ted and Andromeda were feeling. Very well done, indeed. :)
mchll411 chapter 31 . 1/4/2012
Beautiful! I was on the verge of tears throughout the whole thing.
Jo Sevi chapter 31 . 12/6/2011
I couldn't stop crying... last night I finished reading this FF and began crying and sobbing uncontrollably ... This story is AMAZING! I loved it... Really sad but really wonderful! I've never cried like that reading smth... Thank you!
alfiesurprise101 chapter 2 . 11/7/2011
"Wotcher Andromeda"

I went into spasms of joy when I read that!
The2ndFred chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
I loved this! Most sad part is when Andromeda was burned off the family tree.
Alohaemora chapter 31 . 8/24/2011
i read this once, a long time ago. and i LOVED it. it was the most amazing andromeda and ted fanfic id ever seen. i love this couple. and so when i found it again i almost screamed. really.