Reviews for The Truth Under the Mask
its been 5 years since you updated last and I looked at the reviews for this story and everyone LOVES it. so you don't know how hoary it would make so many people if you continued.
This is the last one isn't it? Please don't leave us hanging like this. your killing me. Like, Your driving a sword though my heart by not continuing this book. Please please please PLEASE. write more for this story. at least one more book. The healing stage. You know where Bruce gets over his injuries and his and Diana's gets back to working terms and. Oh you know what I mean. The mane thing is write more and finish the series because this is not done. I refuse, it is not allowed to be done.
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
where the next part? tell me! tell me now! I must know if I don't in the next five minutes I'm going to keel over and die.
love it! Wheres Robin? I love that Bird.
lol that was really funny:)
Batfan3 chapter 7 . 12/27/2014
Please please please please continue! Please!
Batfan3 chapter 2 . 12/27/2014
Oh, I like this twist.
Batfan3 chapter 1 . 12/27/2014
I love the way you portray Batman's awesomeness!
LOTSlover chapter 7 . 12/13/2014
WHAT?! You can't stop there! WE NEED MORE! You have to put BM/WW back together again. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE come back and finish this!
OnyxEyedOwl chapter 7 . 9/3/2014
Excuse me if this is rude,but this story is marked as thought you'd want to check that! :)
Ireyindaflesh chapter 7 . 6/30/2014
Wait, this is marked as complete...
History101 chapter 7 . 3/26/2014
I really hope you write more of these stories. I've loved reading every one in your series. You have a great skill in writing the characters and I loved how Alfred was all kick ass solider against Diana.
Judy chapter 7 . 3/25/2014
Keep going I need to read more! Omg! I can't believe what just happened!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/5/2013
Please finish this story! It's amazing and I love the plot! I need to know what happens next!
TheGoddamnBatman117 chapter 7 . 7/19/2013
Just finished all your BMWW fics. Theyall made for great reads and I sincerely hope you carry on with this series.