Reviews for The Truth Under the Mask
Quiero más! Por favor!
FirstMassacr chapter 7 . 7/24
Bro im emotional
yezer705 chapter 1 . 7/12
should have seen if there was an end...so unfair to leave us hangingjust remove all the stories if you r not going to continue...thank you
Western-Otaku chapter 1 . 6/14
I loved this series! I read all 4 parts, but damn, there's no conclusionI hope one day you might decide to come back and finish this
Cely chapter 1 . 6/4
Por favor, por favor ! terminala... no nos puedes dejar así ... acabo de leer todas las historias hoy y que encantaron... Please, please...
mjamshaid096 chapter 1 . 5/22
Are you goining to continue. Yes pls I wanna know what happend
So are you goining to continue? BECASE I WANT TO SEE HOW IT ENDS WHITE THE LEAGUE AND BATS
Batwing chapter 7 . 12/28/2016
You fucker! Lol made me read all 4 fics to find out there's not continuation wtf! This is killing me I need to know what happens next UGH
Guest chapter 7 . 9/6/2016
I really wish this continued... had such a good story going :(
Ravenna smith chapter 7 . 7/7/2016
Okaybi know I'm like 6 years late but I just stumbled across this story and thought it was amazing. I know it's a long shot but are you going to finish?
warriorbunny424 chapter 7 . 4/29/2016
Alfred is a mother fucking bad ass!
i love the entire quote he said when he described the situation to Diana. it summed up batman perfectly and showed Alfred's relationship and view of it all.
Thank you so much for writing this, you amazing person!
BookWorm4479 chapter 7 . 3/26/2016
This series contains everything I admire about fan fiction and fan fiction authors.

Thank you for having the courage to share your vision of DC with me and THANK YOU for your hard work in writing it out.

You are wonderful.
Doominater84 chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
This is fantastic, I hope that one day you comeback and finish the saga, but either way job well done.
SeaFeudJagger chapter 7 . 7/22/2015
I had to finish reading all of your Justice League stories before I review because I'd like to judge the series as a whole and I have to say, I'm impressed. You have probably seen these reviews before but most of the time it felt like watching an episode of the Justice League animated series when I was a kid. Nostalgia. Your writing is superb and even some of the drama and deep moments are very much appreciated. I wonder if you are updated live-action movie that they are both starring in? I'm curious to hear on what your thoughts on the matter are. I can see you're not making a sequel to this but I won't keep asking you to make because who knows if it might interfere in your actual life. Again, thank you for recreating my childhood memories and I hope you fare well in your writing and your personal life.
kitty chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
Wow! amazing I love your fanfiction since you put every detail well put on the story I truly want to continue reading it. Reading it makes me feel like im watching an episode of the justice league I in did hope to continue reading it with love kitty