Reviews for The Truth Under the Mask
Ravenna smith chapter 7 . 7/7
Okaybi know I'm like 6 years late but I just stumbled across this story and thought it was amazing. I know it's a long shot but are you going to finish?
warriorbunny424 chapter 7 . 4/29
Alfred is a mother fucking bad ass!
i love the entire quote he said when he described the situation to Diana. it summed up batman perfectly and showed Alfred's relationship and view of it all.
Thank you so much for writing this, you amazing person!
BookWorm4479 chapter 7 . 3/26
This series contains everything I admire about fan fiction and fan fiction authors.

Thank you for having the courage to share your vision of DC with me and THANK YOU for your hard work in writing it out.

You are wonderful.
Doominater84 chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
This is fantastic, I hope that one day you comeback and finish the saga, but either way job well done.
SeaFeudJagger chapter 7 . 7/22/2015
I had to finish reading all of your Justice League stories before I review because I'd like to judge the series as a whole and I have to say, I'm impressed. You have probably seen these reviews before but most of the time it felt like watching an episode of the Justice League animated series when I was a kid. Nostalgia. Your writing is superb and even some of the drama and deep moments are very much appreciated. I wonder if you are updated live-action movie that they are both starring in? I'm curious to hear on what your thoughts on the matter are. I can see you're not making a sequel to this but I won't keep asking you to make because who knows if it might interfere in your actual life. Again, thank you for recreating my childhood memories and I hope you fare well in your writing and your personal life.
kitty chapter 1 . 6/3/2015
Wow! amazing I love your fanfiction since you put every detail well put on the story I truly want to continue reading it. Reading it makes me feel like im watching an episode of the justice league I in did hope to continue reading it with love kitty
Guest chapter 7 . 5/30/2015
Please continue this i need to know what happens next!
LoveIt chapter 1 . 3/30/2015
I must say this is one of the best books I've read on here. So please pick this up again! It's great! I don't care how but I just need to read more! Your writing is absolutely astonishing! CONTINUE!
Spectronick chapter 7 . 3/17/2015
I just read all four stories and the only thing I can say is... AMAZING... You are a very good writer, interesting, and exciting. All in all, just awesome.:) I just hope you are going to continue writing this fanfic, and not abandon it, because from many that I've read up until now, these are without any doubt, one of my favorites. If you could PM me, or in any other way, tell me if you plan to finish the story, I would be so grateful...:D Please keep up the good work... Best regards, Dzejni.:)
Guest chapter 7 . 2/2/2015
its been 5 years since you updated last and I looked at the reviews for this story and everyone LOVES it. so you don't know how hoary it would make so many people if you continued.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/2/2015
This is the last one isn't it? Please don't leave us hanging like this. your killing me. Like, Your driving a sword though my heart by not continuing this book. Please please please PLEASE. write more for this story. at least one more book. The healing stage. You know where Bruce gets over his injuries and his and Diana's gets back to working terms and. Oh you know what I mean. The mane thing is write more and finish the series because this is not done. I refuse, it is not allowed to be done.
Guest chapter 7 . 1/25/2015
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
where the next part? tell me! tell me now! I must know if I don't in the next five minutes I'm going to keel over and die.
Guest chapter 3 . 1/25/2015
love it! Wheres Robin? I love that Bird.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
lol that was really funny:)
Batfan3 chapter 7 . 12/27/2014
Please please please please continue! Please!