Reviews for Boys Will Be Boys
Anon chapter 1 . 8/22/2013
LOL omg. I think I may love you XDDD

At least, I love your Shisui and your Itachi to little itty bitty pieces 3
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
His breath was quickening, panting and gasping—he was so close, so, so close. Come on, you freak, just a little more, get this over with, please, Itachi, please…
Just this, Oh my god I laughed so hard, you just called him a freak. :') Priceless woman
Trapped-in-your-asylum chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
Genius
CutieSOS chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
god, this was funnnny
Leoparddrop chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
That was funny.
EllsParaph chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
hmm itachi was a little careless D:

i love this so much 3 .
evilteddybear chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
So...this is a bit of abject Shisui torture, something you seem to enjoy, but it seems a bit incomplete to me. What's going on here? Is Itachi really ignorant, an ignorant Itachi is rarely written of, or is he trying to get Shisui's attention?

It seems like this could or should go further. How will Shisui react, how will he cope, will he give Itachi that "talk" his father neglected? As long as your careful with Itachi's age, of course. Incest and homosexuality aside, it would be creepy if he were too young in this fic.
TheRealMapleSyrup chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
I laughed a lot with this fic!

It was great! thank you for writing it
Calise chapter 1 . 6/28/2010
wahahahahaha!

hilarious!
roxxihearts chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
*points and laughs at Shisui's predicament* LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA xDDD you poor soul.
Tainted-reflection-126 chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Respect lost.

Awesomeness gained.

This was nicely descriptive. And awkward.

And Shisui is, again, freaking win.

I vote (hope) for a sequel.

I wonder how wonderful it would be for Shisui to confront Itachi about his nightly exercises.

XD
ezyl chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
ohmyshika, please don't stop. I need more images. MORE IMAGES. D8
holy moly chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
i like the portrayal of awkwardness very good but unexpected story
AkitoTsubaki chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
I still respect you. :'3
Dustland-Fairytales chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
haha.

Oh my god, I'm laughing so hard. The thought and images of Itachi...you probably broke a taboo here *lol*

poor, poor Shisui