Reviews for Just Fine
Hidden Lines chapter 2 . 6/14/2011
Wut. Luxray see through walls? I'm a bit creeped out now, lol.

Aw, I half expected for Brendan to make a cameo in this chapter :

But its all good, a great way to finish a story.
Hidden Lines chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
Yay! Wally cameo! And is that May's Sceptile on the cover of the magazine?

I love these references. :D
Capital WHY chapter 2 . 1/2/2011
.Ful. Sincerely, completely beautiful! I ADORED IT! Well done, well done!

Finessefully,

X
Crystalgurl101 chapter 2 . 12/2/2010
*faints from all the cuteness* 83

"You've got ten seconds to tell me what you think of that before I fine you a trillion dollars!" Thats the exact kind of response i'd expect Barry to say after making a love confession. xD Why must he be so cute and impatient? AARRGH! Loved that you ended such an angsty and emotional story with a funny high note! :D This was such a sweet read and i enjoyed every second of it!

*adds to Faves* You just gotta love Twinleafshipping, especially ones that are as good as these!
Crystalgurl101 chapter 1 . 12/2/2010
Awww, how cute! Poor Barry, he's so conflicted! Why cant you just admit you like her? xD I recently Pokemon Platinum, so now when i read game-versed Twinleafship, i actually get what they're talking about. :D This was so cute and sweet! And written really frickin' well if i may add!
Snufflebottoms chapter 2 . 11/28/2010
3 3 3 Love Love Love
ashleyanonymous chapter 2 . 10/17/2010
Awww I loved it!

Great story, loved how you made it from his pov. Write more!
liondancer17 chapter 2 . 7/31/2010
Lol, if the Luxray in my game was real, she'd probably act the same way.
Jamimlia chapter 2 . 7/28/2010
Yay! This was really good! I love it!

I, for one, enjoy depressing romance and unrequited love fics. If you write one about twinleaf shipping, that'd be AWESOME!

Anyway, keep it up! ;)
Kigaroo chapter 2 . 7/1/2010
I liked how you made it Barry's POV. I was a fun change. Lol to Luxaray. Or whatever. Favorite character lol
heylalaa chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
aw, such a sweet ending. this is a really nice piece! i really, really enjoyed it. :)
heylalaa chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
aw, love it! such a great description and - i just love your writing. :) gonna read the next chap, now!
arisu rin chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
The ending made me laugh. It was cute, how shy he was and he was growing up. Being embarrassed about liking Dawn, made me laugh. The Luxray has my total respect (not that it didn't have my respect before or anything)...

And the angst. I'm a sucker for angst...I don't know why, but it's fun to write, which makes me wonder if something is wrong with my mind. I really liked who the entire thing turned around, giving a good balance of both.

It feels good not struggling to write on a itouch. I can type again!
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
lol. That's absolutely awesome! Loved this! XD Dawn's reaction to everything was so cute (breaking down the door, 'You're the one who's stupid,' etc.)! XD Rock on! Can't wait for more from you!
UnVeRsEd chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
Ah, angst... lovely angst... very well-written angst. :3

One wouldn't usually think that BARRY of all people could angst, but wow, can he angst. XD

Gotta cut this review short, but yes, amazing job as always. 3