Reviews for in places, empty spaces
AngelRuby235 chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Japan's character portrayal was quite stunning...it was good that you wrote it from Japan's POV; the part where he holds the katana & views not himself but mountains, rivers,red-torii & recalls & proudly declares, 'I am Japan' served as the masterstroke...Greece was pleasant...as 'always':-)
I also liked how you introduced the other characters trying to help Japan like (china,america, germany & italy) & greece finally succeeding in doing so. A well-written fic. Thank you,dear author.
Rainy Meadows chapter 1 . 6/13/2013
Beautiful...
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 2/23/2011
Awwww…this is so adorable! Very nicely written!
Anya chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
This. I love this. I love your stories.

I'm not doing too well with the constructive thing here, but seriously, this is awesome.
DL chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
That was very good. The pacing was well done and the ending was amazing.
sithmarauder chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
THESE NEED

MORE LOVE

MORE LOVE.

This was seriously amazing. I'm a shit reviewer, but this really, really was a gift and a pleasure to read. Thank you for writing it.
Taroschain chapter 1 . 6/26/2010
Awwwww! _

This is really cute, I especially like the interaction between Kiku and Herakles!
chromiumincast chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
What a sweet story! Officially faved I really love this pairing, and I've always been a sucker for recovery stories and happy endings _.
GoddessSumizofVenus chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
nice 3
kitkat chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
I love this. it is so powerful and detailed.
Manda Rae chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Oh my gosh, I can't believe you were the author of this! Hi, I was the anon who requested this on the meme! I had read some of your stories before this, actually, which were all wonderful as well. I just wanted to say again, I LOVED this story and thank you so much for writing this! _ It was SO in character and wonderfully well written. Thanks again!