Reviews for That Voodoo that you do
sblack78 chapter 11 . 6/2/2015
I know thus is an older story but I wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed it! Very original and well written.
BlueDiamondStar chapter 11 . 3/9/2013
WOW... what can I say...
really interesting, bit creepy and for most part touching story.
made me once again realise, even if it's a fiction, that things like these aren't just plain imagination, it exists and can indeed turn out to be quite dangerous.

I enjoyed the bond between Peter and Neal, showing how much they cared for each other. and that El cared for both equally.
it's what makes me happy always.
RockAngel2642 chapter 11 . 2/3/2013
Hi. OMG. I loved this story. I overly loved it. But you know what would be cool. If you could so this with the avengers (mainly Tony Stark), but this is just a thought. A very cool one.
Ladyofthelake13 chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
Oh, snap! Peter, that is about the WORST idea you've ever had.

Awesomeness, pure and simple. I read your other one, so now I'll have both favorited. :)
hydra350 chapter 2 . 7/25/2011
Oh I just loved Dreamscapes. Rare to see a movie rated 3 stars from the 80's. mwahahaha loved the ending for christopher plummer. im almost 30 and the movie still creeps me out so you're not alone with that.
JeanneZ84 chapter 11 . 6/29/2010
This was really a nice story to for sharing this story.

I know I do keep saying this story is a bit strange,but all in all I really liked it,so I guess it really wasn't all that strange after all.

JeanneZ84 chapter 10 . 6/29/2010
This was strange but very good.

JeaneZ84
JeanneZ84 chapter 9 . 6/29/2010
Seems there is hope yet.

JeanneZ84 chapter 8 . 6/28/2010
Ok what next.
JeanneZ84 chapter 7 . 6/28/2010
This is aweful but interesting.

JeanneZ84 chapter 6 . 6/28/2010
Well Im on to this enteresting stories next chapter.

SilverKleptoFox chapter 11 . 6/28/2010
That was a good ending_ Ties up most of the threads, but still leaves a little mystery in case you want to expand it into a sequel. Goru still haunts them. Sam is dead, perhaps still in Goru's world, but they don't have to go through an awkward questioning sort of thing to get him back on the team later. Neal is till nervous and Peter knows it. A very nice ending indeed.

See ya soon!

-SKF
hpenchantress chapter 11 . 6/28/2010
Aw! It's over already? I guess I should have seen this coming, with Goru dead and all, but, anyway, Great story! I really enjoyed it a lot! Thanks for taking me on such an awesome ride.
Ultracape chapter 11 . 6/28/2010
Eerrie story. Sorry I haven't been keeping up with the reviews but I've been too engrossed with WC, writing a long story of my own, and unfortunately let RL slide a bit. Not good for the health of my credit report.
Sparky Dorian chapter 11 . 6/28/2010
Awww. Cute ending. :) Mozzie is awesome. Neal and Peter were really in character the whole way through, and although this was a ... scary one, I liked it. Good job!