Reviews for finding my way through the dark
Creative Sketchbook chapter 1 . 3/7
:0 woahhhh that was great!
AngelRuby235 chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
As soon as I finished reading ds,I just had to exclaim,"WOW SOOO BEAUTIFUL!" oh yeah,now I'm totally gonna associate the word "beautiful" with your stories. Geez! Do you have any idea how utterly captivating these drabbles were? The romance was so serene,soft,warm & their love unspoken yet so unfathomably deep enveloped by a sense of peace & bliss...each drabble felt like smooth velvety waves bringing out the passion from deep within...Greece & Japan fit each other so perfectly & I must say, you've been able to depict their innermost feelings pretty vividly. Trust me if your previous fics had made my day then ds has brightened it up even more:-)
Rainy Meadows chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Koraki chapter 1 . 11/19/2012
Ah, this is lovely. Wonderful story!
Zenna95 chapter 1 . 5/1/2012
I sincerely apologize for the fave-bombing... but your stories all make me squee a little bit w This is just as lovely as the rest~

As always, thank you for writing~
JustPlaincarl chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
This was wonderful! You captured them so well, I love it!
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Ahh, it's so awesome! Super well-done—feels like you got Japan's and Greece's personalities perfectly!
crescit eundo chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
absolutely gorgeous. the images of japan drying the back of greece's neck, the subtle characterization ... absolutely sublime. thank you for this.
sithmarauder chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Dude, seriously, your fics deserve way more love. This is one of the best Greece/Japan fics I've ever seen.
winterhearts chapter 1 . 7/17/2010
Okay, that was beautiful. Enough said.
kind-of-heart chapter 1 . 7/6/2010
It was really sweet!
Gerosan chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
Really lovely descriptions, and everything~ 3
Cizz chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Wah, I think you turned my brain into a pile of goo...

It was beautiful and well written. It fits them perfectly.
Manda Rae chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
This fic is beautiful and very well written! Great story!