Reviews for Mass Effect The Musical
Osage chapter 2 . 8/12/2013
Wow, now there's something we'll never see, good dancing on a stage. I love how you've dubbed Liara as the asari geek. But you missed the turian 'air quotes'! Nevertheless it's another whacked up addition to one hell of a musical. Keep it up!
Osage chapter 1 . 8/12/2013
I've read some messed up fics with ideas that were out of this world, and this story is right up there with those. Springtime for Saren and the Geth? LOL. Couldn't have picked a better song if you were paid for it. I love it!
Zany chapter 6 . 3/15/2013
Oh my god, what am I reading?!
This story have given a whole new meaning to "Space Opera"
I laughed so hard I died a little with Springtime for Saren, Liara tap dancing, Shepard singing anything at all-THE WHOLE THING! this I don't even...

I'm (one of the) Commander Shepard(s on the Internet) and this is my favorite musical :D
Full-Paragon chapter 6 . 2/17/2013
I too, am huge fan or elcor Hamlet. You should make that your next project ;)
Full-Paragon chapter 5 . 2/16/2013
This made laugh, especially the bit for Sovereign. Enchanted evening indeed XD
Full-Paragon chapter 4 . 2/10/2013
I'm afraid I don't believe you Kaiden. Shep's the only one allowed to take plot relevant actions :P
Full-Paragon chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
I love Wrex as the straight man. He seems like he would be the best Straight man since Bud Abbott!
Full-Paragon chapter 2 . 1/25/2013
Wait, why is it Fiddler on the Citadel if it's the Oompa Loompa song? I was ready for "Tradition!"
thebluninja chapter 6 . 1/25/2013
OK, the rest of it isn't QUITE as funny as Springtime for Saren, but it's still good!
thebluninja chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
This, right here, makes me wish that Mel Brooks had *actually* done a Springtime For Hitler musical, because they it would be parodied for Mass Effect!
Full-Paragon chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
LULZ! I love it!
PadawanMage chapter 6 . 8/14/2010
omg, that was too funny! And I will carry the images of Sovereign and the Rachni Queen in their appropriate attire to the grave. )
Jen DeClan chapter 6 . 7/20/2010
Aw, geez! What ahoot fest, especially quoting the lines like Elcor. Snort! Two enthusiastic thumbs up or tentacles, hooves, whatever.
Jen DeClan chapter 5 . 6/29/2010
Giggles! What is disturbing is I can see this, so I must be on the same acid you were when you wrote it, lol. Fun and funny and, yes, I do sing along.
Jenna53 chapter 5 . 6/29/2010
South Pacific and Camelot plus various pop songs. Great musical. Thanks.