Reviews for always for the first time
AngelRuby235 chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Ahh the Bad Touch Trio again! (merci,mon ami:-D) How I love these three...BTT is all about hot,handsome & awesum guys...I LOVE FICS ABOUT THEM...oh well,who doesn't it? *giggles* anyway ds fic was very nice (you really did pick some beautiful poems) & very funny (courtsey of Gil & his awesum use of curses!lol!), and also I'm glad that Francis & Matt finally got together:-D
lilactree chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
So sweet :D
BlackRoseGirl666 chapter 1 . 10/21/2012
I loved it; with every fiber of my being ;) Great job, very clever and quite witty too. Very enjoyable.
Margaret chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
I love this work! Especially because of the poetry, ahh~ It is lovely! If someone were to court me like that, I would be so flattered

Just wondering, the part where Matthew writes back "I have dreamed so much of you...over the sundial of your life" - isn't that from I Have Dreamed of You So Much by Robert Desnos? Not the Basket-Weaver's for René Char.
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 9/19/2011
B'awwww.

Very cute! I don't normally like France/Canada but this is adorable! I think France is just the sort of person to leave signs of affection lying around like that.
playinthewaves chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
I saw this on the kink meme, and loved it then as well! Glad to have an author to put the fic to.

As a side note: THANK YOU for rekindling the interest in poetry that was killed by the awful required poetry in my English classes. The poems you've quoted have become some of my all-time favorites.

Hope to see you around more on the meme!

~playinthewaves
DeiDeiArtistic chapter 1 . 8/15/2011
LOVE THIS! Has anyone ever tell you are a god/goddess of all things Franada? Because you are and no one cannot say else-wise.

you are the greatest Franada fic writer EVER!
pinksnowboots chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Soooooooo cute! I love the poetry you put in here too, by the way. I love Francis being subtle and not flat out crazy manwhore.
Knopes chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Oh my god, ahaaaaaaaa. xD
ultimatebishoujo21 chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Yay! FRANADA FTW!
The Laughing Frenchman chapter 1 . 10/4/2010
It's such a pity there's only one chapter. I would totally love to read more~
indelible chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
You've converted me to this ship &hearts this is too cute for words.
Akasuna no Rin chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Oh wow. I love romantic!France stories. He's so much better in those stories, and in this one, he is freaking awesome (which is saying something, considering he's, like, one of my least favorite characters.) I like the college back drop, and the AU is pulled off very nicely. The humor is really good too (how can you go wrong with Prussia?) and I think that overall this was very well done. Keep writing!
Canadino chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
I loved the chasity belt line. You always write so wonderfully.
Stupidbutts chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
omfg that was so damn cute X3

I love every bit of this story