Reviews for Happily Retconned Ever After
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 4/14
I'm kind of confused now...

so they change it back or not?
Kitty-chan and Nya-chan chapter 1 . 9/30/2010
THAT is how Marvel should have 'fixed' the Civil War thing. PAH-LEEZE. Scarlet Witch does it all the time. I'm a PeterxJohnny fan to, that this suits me just fine. ;)
asm613 chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
All in all, he thought to himself that it was ok, he could keep this secret. If nobody knew, then they could all be happy for once. And maybe it was cowardly and maybe there'd be trouble, but there was always trouble and he couldn't help but think that these people deserved to be happy for once in their lives. If he had to chip away at reality to do it, then so be it. He'd find a way.-

my sentiments exactly- don't know why they don't do stuff like that in the comics more often- who wants to read years of darkness, death, war, zombies, etc...

well done
Usayasha chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Wonderful. Simply wonderful. You made it so real, and the characters were perfect. It was hilarious, just like it should be. And yet it still had that underlying seriousness, just like it should have.

As far as I can tell, the only thing in this story that isn't, "Just like it should be..." is reality, and that suits me just fine! Almost exactly what I would have done.
Billie the fourth sage chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
... Everything in this made me giggle except the fact that it was supposed to be sad?

I guess? XD

WELL STILL, that was so lovely that I can't tell you enough. I went to your story list to see if you had any more Neverwhere fics and I find A YA FIC 8D FELLOW BELIEVER!

Well yeah, I'm a fan too XD