Reviews for Birds on a Wire
DarkAnonymous324 chapter 3 . 1/21/2011
Please please please let me know if u will be continuing this. This is a great story. Please don't abandon this. I really hope that u will continue this. I really love this story. Please please please continue this
Wroathe chapter 3 . 1/9/2011
This story is amazing. I love how you made it clear that both Neji and Tenten love each other early on, rather than prolonging it to the last few chapters. It seems as if you plan on picking up about where most people drop off, so I'm excited to see where you take it. That is, if you do plan on continuing this fic... I'd be quite sad if you didn't, but I definitely understand if you've decided to drop this story. Sometimes inspiration just leaves us, right?

Still, I'd be delighted if you would pick this back up, and I will be waiting earnestly for an update. Even if it's in vain, I would be more than happy to do so for a story so magnificent. Regardless, I just wanted to let you know that your writing is amazing :D Please, never stop!
Moonlight Music Mistress chapter 3 . 12/26/2010
This is so good. I love it! It's so angsty. )
Ryuu no Kami chapter 3 . 12/1/2010
Bah, come on peeps! WHERE IS THE REVIEWS FOR AWESOMENESS!

Anyways, I will tell you that I usually read the angst-y versions of Neji and Tenten's relationship than the happy ones. Since, as you have done so well at stating and MUCH greatly appreciated, the Hyuuga clan would never allow it. Thus, no happiness...maybe later...after much MUCH struggle.

I also like how you have added Hinata to the role of helper. I don't much care for her, seeing as Neji is the ONLY Hyuuga worth caring for, but I do like her part in this, seeing as that she is actually doing something for the future. And not stuttering!

Ah, I would always love to see YOUTH AT IT'S FINEST with Gai and Lee, but I guess this isn't the story for them. TEARS! But I do like this, and I hope this continues, with or without sunsets and hugs from the Green Beasts of Konoha.

Keep it up!
Azurii chapter 3 . 11/1/2010
Hehe I love this story, I will wait as patiently as I can for the next chapter. I really hope you will continue with this story.
Tallis-chan chapter 3 . 8/1/2010
Things are definitely hard for these two...

Whew..

Hope you update soon.
ScarletCamellia chapter 3 . 7/6/2010
Awwwwwww NOOO POOR NEJI. Go Hinata go!
kenzinator chapter 3 . 7/5/2010
WOW! This story is amazing. Can't wait to see what happens. Please update soon!
Midnight Insomniac chapter 3 . 7/5/2010
Another excellent chapter. Keep writing and update soon please!
NejiTenTenGaara chapter 3 . 7/5/2010
I LOVE THIS! YOU HAVE A WONDERFUL STORY HERE
runjumpfly07 chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
This chapter was a whirlwind of emotions and just PAINFUL! Wow, Neji has some serious guts, but that statement was just plain mean. As for tenten...I donLt know how that girl can take it. She truly is a strong person. This story just keeps getting better and better. Good Job
Jing Mei chapter 3 . 7/5/2010
I *love* your Hinata! I just hate it when people make her stutter all the time. I'm also liking your build up to the tension, it's paced just right. Keep it up!
Senka Hitomi chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
Ah! This chapter made me want to cry! Neji is such a jerk, even if he is making decisions for the greater good. Still, excellent writing. Update soon, please! I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Loly chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
I hope Ten-ten will leave Neji and fell in love with another man .

And Neji be VERY jealous and hurt .

update
Midnight Insomniac chapter 2 . 7/2/2010
I love your new chapter. Please update soon!