Reviews for Wonderland You Say?
SnowSongX347 chapter 7 . 11/19/2014
This story is Amazing! :D I can't wait to read more of it and see what happens next! So I hope you would continue the story! And i also hope that you would update soon! :))
TaliaFosness chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
uhm... What?
Victoria131 chapter 7 . 7/20/2013
Love it update soon please
fanfic.lover.4.ever chapter 7 . 3/17/2013
I love it please update! You have not in forever!
WolfGirl1313 chapter 7 . 2/13/2013
pretty pretty pleases update this story is really interesting and I think you should continue with it I really want to find out what happens next
edwards ballerina chapter 7 . 11/12/2012
I love it please continue it
Alli-bwahahaha chapter 7 . 11/5/2011
I love this! So fucking much... Please update soon?
TrueSkye chapter 7 . 9/29/2011
Freaking LOVE Jasper as the quirky Hatter! This is so unique. It's total genius! Just fan-freaking-tabulous!
sexyrexy16 chapter 7 . 8/15/2011
Absolutely love this story
LittleMissGifted chapter 7 . 6/23/2011
Plllllllzzzzzzzzzzz WRITE MORE. I LOVE THE STORY I COULD NOT STOP SIMILING. I LOVE TO SEE MORE.
LittleMissGifted chapter 7 . 6/23/2011
bofeciathebear chapter 7 . 5/1/2011
This is such a fun story! I would absolutely love more!
faeryhope chapter 3 . 4/27/2011
I love this fic so much I want to eat it, like jasper ate the butterfly. Though the fic doesnt taste fruity, instead it tastes of whimsy and curiosity. Nom nom nom

You have made me scoff and laugh outloud. This is my very favorite jasper and perhaps my fave fic. Thank you!
not a profile chapter 7 . 3/7/2011
i really like this story please update soon
jupiter2005 chapter 7 . 2/20/2011
aww man please update soon would really like to read what happens next and how things go with jasper and bella. if they do end up together or if she goes home and never sees him again.