Reviews for Eternal Love
kat1316 chapter 4 . 7/6/2013
...wow O.O
ddtrunks77 chapter 4 . 9/11/2010
Wow...Cloud was like super obssessed!I'm surprised he didn't kill Sephiroth at least they were both happy before diying.

OMG Genesis got the worst of all the deaths, poor guy.
ddtrunks77 chapter 2 . 9/10/2010
Damned!Cloud is insane for real...tho'if Sephiroth was my lover I would probably do the same...Yeah Genesis you had it coming. LOL! Go Cloud!
Barranca chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Your Cloud is so scary! Wolves in lamb's skin are worse than those who openly declare their depravity.
TheFlurryofMelodiousFlames chapter 4 . 7/18/2010
Ummmmm yeah did Seph kill Cloud at the end? That's my only confusion. It was a good story thoughD keep up the good work!
KirasTastefulTragedy chapter 4 . 7/16/2010
holy crap. that was... that gave me chills. but was dimentedly beautiful too :P

It was really sad and sweet and mixed up. and well written too!

I liked it. no matter how sad and screwed up cloud acted. the way seph was... was just soo sad and sweet in many ways!
Jasper's Singer chapter 4 . 7/11/2010
dang... so now Sephiroth is going to kill Cloud? I know this is the last chapter so your not going to write about it but.. dang.. *shivers*
Dragi chapter 4 . 7/10/2010
an happy ending. looking forward to the sequel :) i wanna read more
cloudstrifejen chapter 4 . 7/10/2010
So... How did Sephiroth ended the life of Cloud? Stab him to death? Poison him? Strangle him? And it really is a twisted love.
Resm chapter 4 . 7/9/2010
Wow what an ending It just captured my heart how Sephiroth,even after everything Cloud had done, was still so loyal to him at the end.

So I'm guessing that Sephiroth kills Cloud and himself?:P
Ashlan chapter 4 . 7/9/2010
nah... he's not that evil... not crazy too...

...it's bcause of the way he has been teached, and doesnt know between right and wrong,

...but still, he just want love, nothing more...

...right?
NanaG chapter 4 . 7/9/2010
Well, that was another total surprise. XD But at least our evil Cloud gets what he always wished for – Sephiroth’s eternal love. Nice work. I enjoyed reading it. :)
Dragi chapter 3 . 7/4/2010
that sure was an evil cloud lol. was a very specal fic :) looking forward to eplique
Resm chapter 3 . 7/4/2010
man...Sephiroth is a slut But this story is very well written.I personally think it's Genesis' fault for messing around with
Jasper's Singer chapter 3 . 7/2/2010
God.. he is one sick puppy... I feel soooo bad for Sephiroth.