Reviews for Te Amo
shesBLAZING chapter 1 . 12/23/2014
Just happened to come across this, and really liked it - a brief glimpse of their private relationship in the very beginning. I'll be checking out your other Brittana fics!
SecretIsMyName chapter 1 . 9/3/2014
So I just wanted to say that I've read all your Brittana fics and they're good especially Te Amo, that's all.. Have a good day :)
addictedreader123 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
To put it simply, that was lovely. Beautifully written and full of so many emotions. Thank you, so much, for that short escape from reality.
Swinging cloud chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Sorry I'm too lazy ATM to log in but I wanted to say: LMFAO. The story was, of course, excellent, but as a huge fan of the song I really appreciated the way you ended this fic because I always thought those particular lyrics "SOMEBODY TELL ME WHAT SHE SAID! DON'T IT MEAN 'I LOVE YOU'?" always cracked me up and your use of it did the same. Thanks for your awesome sense of humor. If you didn't mean the ending to be humorous then I apologize. O_O overall though, GREAT STORY! :D~
Stephyblue chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
I really like this. Probably too much because it is threatening to be the sweetest glee ship I have ever seen. Something about the softness and mutual adoration you describe really tugs at my heart strings. It is precious. I love it.

Thank you for sharing.
verecundus chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Good job, very nice.
faberittana chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Cute story, the te amo bit was nice,good job
Paragons0sky chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
It would have been awesome if Brit said I love you too at the end throwing San off...but still this was really sweet. great job ].